Четыре, Bonding Time

Chapter four

Bonding Time

As promised, here is the new update.

1720 words, written on the 10th of January 2019

The wind blew through the opened windows, sending shivers downs Venus's spine

The wind blew through the opened windows, sending shivers downs Venus's spine. As she was sitting next to a transfigured Myrtle, she heard ruckus below her, strange loud noises of both male and female origin. She saw figures approaching, shadows of a male carrying a girl. She was slightly scared with her wand in her hand until the familiar faces of her friends showed up.

"BLOODY POTTER PUT ME DOWN OR I WILL HEX YOU INTO YESTERDAY EVENING." An unmistaken Lily shouted at a grinning Potter as he carried her over her shoulders. Black looking over at them like a proud parent would a child.

"Hello Fitz!" Both boys shouted in unison.

"What was your plan Fitz? To seduce me to death? Oh, and Hello Myrtle, nice to see you outside of your bathroom." Sirius walked to Venus and shook Myrtle's hand.

"It's a chair Black." Venus deadpanned. "And no, we thought we could do a little prank on our own but I guess they shouldn't be rushed, Remus is surely good at planning. These types of things aren't really our forte."

"But to be completely honest we haven't really thought of the whole part after we got you two here. We thought we'd improvise, I thought I was good at thinking on the spot." Lily shrugged her shoulders and threw an innocent smile. 

"This was your attempt at pranking? Seriously? I thought you just wanted Pads alone or is this "prank" a cover up because your original plan didn't go as you wanted?" James asked looking quite dumbfounded over our attempt. Venus in return rolled her eyes at the comments.

"We are not in our first year Potter and have the need to cover up our crushes like you did." Venus smirked and James grumbled under his breath some words of embarrassment.

"Siriusly" Black joked. "But for dear Merlin and all the wizards above, this was such a poor attempt and definitely unorganized that It's not even remotely funny, but the lace was a nice touch. May I ask, yours Fitz?"

"The only thing mine you are going to get is a slap if you don't pipe down Black."

"Foreplay comes in many different shapes and forms, my love."

" Vee, Filch is supposed to be coming in a few minutes right now so I suggest we should better be going then. Never a pleasure seeing you boys." Lily waved and pulled at Venus's hand to tug her towards the exit. They walked down a few steps and heard the shouting from the boys behind them, each of them grabbing a girl's arm respectively and started running in different directions. A piece of blank parchment in Potter's hand.

The group separated.  One half in an old, dusty broom closet, the other under an invisibility cloak just around the corner to their common room.