Пятнадцать, Goblin Piss

Start from the beginning

"You know, you look oddly good with this hairstyle Padfoot." James teased and wrapped his fingers around his hair.

"Oh, I absolutely rock this style but the fact that MY HAIR, my precious locks, are messed up is bothering me."

"On the other hand, Marlene, you look bloody ridiculous. You remind me of Snivellus if he was born attractive." Venus joked and watched her friend with steam coming out of her ears.

"Watch it Vee, you will be my primary target next time."

"Mars watch your language or I will add a complimentary nose to that hairstyle." Venus smirked, high fiving with James.

~ ~ ~

As Remus walked anywhere inside of the castle, his steps would be imprinted as paw prints on the floor. So anywhere he went, a trail of wolf prints was present and that annoyed the poor boy to no end. But on the other hand, Sirius had an absolute blast watching his best friend leave prints, quite content with his work. The girls were confused at the antics while the boys laughed along their brother.

Sirius after all wore a rather wolfish grin for the continuity of the war.

~ ~ ~

Venus roamed around the castle trying to find her favourite twins. She needed a bit of help for her next prank. As she found the Prewetts, Gideon faked a yawn and went up to his dorm. Leaving his twin and Venus alone.

"Yes Princess?"

"Ian, I need a bit of help." She smiled up at him, looking at him with a look of sheer innocence.

"Swear to Merlin you are the only one that calls me Ian. I'm all ears, what do you need me for this time?" He looked down at the girl, his height towering against her.

"Oh, I need you for a lot of things but some aren't inappropriate at the moment." She winked and saw him look at her with a small grin and a raised eyebrow, "Now I need you to get me inside of the boys' dorms so I can change some robes."

"Never knew I could willingly get you up to my room Princess. If you wanted you could just said so, I would be pleased."

"Oh, Shush Ian, now will you help me?"

"Anything you want."

~ ~ ~

The next day the four boys went to classes in different coloured robes but switched to silk materials. The robes changed colour with their most prominent moods and matched the colour of the mood to their hair. The emotions were written all over their backs.

For instance, James was feeling rather confident and royal so his robes were a silky purple, having the words confident prick and plausible royalty littered on his back. The purple hair emphasizing his hazel eyes.

Peter was quite the opposite, he was beyond embarrassed and nervous so his robes were a dramatic silky pink. The words scaredy cat were on his back. The pink hair mixed with his facial expressions and embarrassed cheeks were a bad idea.

Remus figured out the charm as soon as he saw Peter and tried calming himself so his robes took a deep blue colour. On his back though were the lyrics Beauty and Grace, Miss United States. Remus's almost jade blue hair made his scars pop out more, which made him a bit insecure but the ladies around him loved it.

Lastly came in Sirius. His robes were a shinning blood red. The words arrogant toerag were displayed dancing on his back but he stood straight and smiled charmingly. The blood red hair looked like a villain's costume, his prominent aristocratic features upheld every change.