Chapter 3: Walking In

Começar do início

It's boring that I could just go on a journey to do something special for a job. Still, having a home that big and it's far from the village of the town? That's interesting for her life. Because of her, her family could have been that rich, even with their so-called nobility. That oldest brother of her, Advadu. He has problems having to deal with his problems. He's elite swordsmanship, unlike her. I didn't know what he was capable of, but I can tell that his swordsmanship is very strong. His two younger brothers are just plain civilians to me. Their swordsmanship is just beginners and novice sword skills. Their goal is to become chosen for the kingdom. It was informed that the knights will come with the slates. But why?

I walk to the central place while I sat down on the bench. I wanted to have fun doing everything I want with the app I have, but it will disrupt the village's peace. "Someone, call a doctor!" A young male voice runs up with a wounded pet. The way I look at it, I feel disgusted. I better take a closer look. Everyone is looking at a situation while the boy looks panicking. "W-What should I do?!"

I wish I can help him, but I don't have experience in this village. "What's wrong?" A female voice, but it's different.

A girl with her blue hair and blue eyes while wearing her white hat with a black ribbon. She has her dress, white top while having a skirt colored blue. She has her white gloves with her black ribbon. She has her white long socks and her brown low heel shoes. She has her skin too clean. She has a yellow bag. She's holding it like a purse.

(A/n: So beautiful, she's hyper CLEAN!)

"That poor dog is heavily injured! Can you help him? I can't leave that poor dog like this!" The boy said.

"Don't worry, leave this to me. Follow me." She leads the boy to her place. I hope that dog is ok. Wait, is she looking at me?

"..." I said nothing while they are leaving.

"Hey," The girl called me. "Mind coming with me for a moment?" She asks.

I'm speechless while I accept her request. I end up following her. I wonder what happened, but I can't just sit here and be defenseless. I need the strength to fight! I heard that Heiya's adopted family knows how to wield a sword. At least that's something I need to take care of. I need time to get back to my house after I explore the village.

Timeskip

I was at her place, waiting for her to finish up healing that poor dog. After she finishes her healing touch, I can hear that boy expressing his happiness over it. "Thank you, miss!" He thanks her while she leaves the place. That's impressive. What trick did she use?

I was just sitting there, waiting for her. Footsteps came in, as I look up to see her. "You must be that guy who was with my friend." She said to me.

"Yes, is there something you need from me?" I look at the girl who was helping that poor dog.

"Are you surprised?" She questions with a doubtful expression. "What? Don't tell me you forgot about me already.'

"Uh...!" I respond nervously. I'm lost for words to her and didn't know her in the first place.

"Come on, Y/n. I did meet up with you while you were with my friend, Heiya last night. Don't you even remember that?" She said. Wait, last night...?

*Flashback*

I was walking with Heiya back to her village while some of her relatives welcomed her back. "Heiya," That girl in blue ran up to us. When I think about it, Heiya told me that she was collecting some materials and food ingredients for survival.

"Aquin Udia! It's good to see you!" Heiya hugged her. After that...

"Who's this?" Aquin asked about me.