piercing

'' piercing ''

bang chan x lee minho x seo changbin x han jisung

- Minho takes Jisung to get his tongue pierced and they see how long it takes until their boyfriends notice

genre: mature??? it's also kinda cute so idk what category it falls under

warnings: making out, curse words, polyamory

word count: 3,388

"Are you ready?" Minho asks the younger.

Jisung was sitting comfortably on a chair in a piercing parlor, lazily playing with his boyfriend's fingers as they wait for the piercer to come back with the equipment.

"Yeah," Jisung says, smiling up at the elder.

"Nervous?" Minho asks, earning a laugh from the younger.

"Of course not," Jisung says, rolling his eyes playfully. "I've been wanting a tongue piercing forever and you know it,"

Minho just laughs. Jisung has spent the past few months babbling to him and their two other boyfriends about how much he wanted a tongue piercing, and most of the time they took it just as one of Jisungs random ideas and not something he was serious about, but boy were they wrong.

About a week ago, when the duo were cuddling on the couch waiting for their boyfriends to come back home from buying snacks, Minho finally asked if the younger was actually serious about getting one.

"Do you really want a tongue piercing?" Minho asks.

"Duh," Jisung says simply, "Why else would i talk about it so much,"

"To be annoying?" Minho says, earning a punch from the younger. Jisung pulls away and sits up, glaring at Minho before speaking again.

"I'm actually serious though, wouldn't it look so cool?" Jisung says, "Plus I heard it makes kissing even better,"

"Of course that's why you'd want to get one," Minho says, rolling his eyes with a smile on his lips.

Jisung just huffs and flops down onto Minho's chest, earning a groan from the elder. The duo laid in silence for a few minutes before Minho spoke up again.

"What if I took you to get one?"

Jisung shoots up again, both of them letting out pained noises as the top of Jisungs head collides with Minho's chin. Once recovering, Jisung looks down at Minho with his eyes wide open.

"Are you serious?" he asks, his eyes almost sparkling.

"Yup," Minho says with a smile, "However, there's one condition,"

Jisung squints his eyes suspiciously at the older, questioning his motives.

"We don't tell the boys," Minho finally says. Jisung furrows his eyebrows.

"Why not?" He asks.

"I wanna see how long it'd take for them to notice," Minho says, smirking, "It'll be like a surprise,"

Jisung thinks about it for a minute before a grin spreads across his face.

"Deal,"

And that's how the duo ended up in a piercing shop a week later.

He had already signed the consent form and was briefed about everything that would happen, they were just waiting for the piercer, whose name they learned was Felix, to come back with the equipment.