new flame*

'' new flame ''

ot8 (jisung + felix centric)

- felix & jisung bring home a new addition to the family

genre: fluff, a little bit of crack?

warnings: polyamory

other: chan, minho & changbin are vampires, hyunjin is a nature fairy, jisung & felix are warlocks, seungmin is a werewolf and jeongin is human. this fic takes place in the same universe as #7, #8, #12, #15 and #22

word count: 2,160

jeongin's laying on the couch, watching the newest episode of true beauty when he hears the front door open.

he sits up, moving so he can peek into the next room, and watches as jisung and felix stumble through the door. he sees their lips moving but can't hear them (which is surprising since they're always so loud), and he can see them fumbling around with something, trying to keep it out of sight.

"welcome home," he calls out, causing both boys to jump and look at him, eyes wide open.

"hey, innie," jisung says nervously, his eyes darting around. "is chan home?"

"mmm no, i don't think so," jeongin answers, trying to eye the object they have wrapped in a blanket. Felix seems to notice since he pushes it behind his back and out of sight. "i think he and changbin went to the gym, why?"

"just wondering!" jisung replies, flashing him a smile that looks more normal- but still has a hint of nervousness in it.

jeongin shugs, deciding that whatever they're up to isn't as important as finishing his drama. he hears the duo sigh (in relief?) as he turns back around to the tv, unpausing the show.

whatever they were hiding couldn't be that bad, right?

🥚

🥚

🥚

wrong.

"why do you have a dragon egg?" seungmin says, exasperated, "chan's gonna kill you!"

"chan doesn't need to know!" felix replies, jisung cradling the egg in his arms.

seungmin had gotten home a little over fifteen minutes ago, instantly finding jeongin to smother him in cuddles. jeongin had reluctantly complied and they laid in silence for a few minutes before jeongin remembered the interaction with the warlocks, deciding to tell seungmin. and seungmin being the curious pup he is decided to drag jeongin to the warlocks' room to figure out what they were hiding.

which led them to now.

"i don't need to know what?" said male speaks, poking his head through the doorway.

"nothing!" "felix and jisung brought home a dragon egg!" jisung and seungmin yell at the same time.

it takes chan a minute to register what the boys had said, but it's clear as soon as his eyes widen, immediately looking over at the duo before dropping to the scaly red egg in jisungs grasp.

"a- a dragon egg?" he says in disbelief, "why do you have a dragon egg? why did you bring the dragon egg home?"

"it was abandoned in an alley, we couldn't just leave it there to die!" felix says, looking at chan hopefully, "can we keep it?"