Fifty-eight

(Unedited)

•Viola•

         My mind was the first to awake,the aura of the light shielded away from my eyes by my eye lids making me well aware that it was morning. I took a deep breath,finding my fingers and I paused when they massaged the smooth fabric beneath them informing me of the body that lay beside me.

         My brows pinched together lightly and I finally fluttered my eyes open partially. I blinked a few times to take in the lighting of the room as well as take in the subtle pang in my head. Groaning lowly,I looked up and my lips curved into a smile despite my pain.

         I raised my head from where it rested against Sean's shoulder,bringing my palm up to his chest as I admired his sleeping
figure. Reaching up,I ran my fingers through a few strands of his hair before leaving an imprint of a feather light kiss beside his lips. The fact that he was the first thing I saw this morning placed me on cloud nine.

          He stirred,turning to lay on his side and facing me as his hold on my waist tightened,pulling me close to himself. "I could get used to that" he whispered groggily indicating that he was still at the thin line between sleep and actual consciousness.

        "Do you want to?" I whispered lower than he did,the pain in my head becoming more prominent. He gave a low chuckle "Keep doing it and we'll see". I smiled,watching as he finally opened his eyes,looking down at me lazily.

        "Good morning" I chipped.

        "Good morning" He greeted back between placing a soft kiss on my lips. "How are your lips this warm in the morning?" I cooed,snuggling more into his hold as his second arm came around me.

         "I kept them warm for you" he smirked,making me let out a subtle laugh. "Oh,my head hurts" I stopped midway in my laughter as my head pounded again.

         "I thought it would" he told me with a slight wiggle of his brow as scattered images of last night settled on my brain. "I got drunk,didn't I?" I asked.

         "I wouldnt call it drunk,just a bit tipsy. Dont worry,you didnt make too much mistakes" he stated amusedly as he ran the pad of his thumb over my cheek.

        "Too much....mistakes?" I asked again feeling fear grip me. Last I checked,I always slept off if I got drunk. "Why? You dont remember?" He asked me.

        "Not even one bit of that part,was it bad?" I shook my head nervously as I stared at him,waiting for him to break the disheartening news to me. Instead,he cracked into a deep laughter making me even more confused.

        "You should see your face" he chuckled. "I'm just messing with you,nothing bad happened" he finally told me after his laughs died down.

        "You're so annoying" I found myself joining his laughs and hitting his chest several times. "I'm sorry" he laughed as I pulled away from him,eyeing how amusement had him fully awake.

         "Annoying specimen of a human" I fired at him as I took off the comforters from my legs and attempted to move out. "Wait" he chuckled,pulling me back to himself.

         "What?" I rolled my eyes before looking at him not being able to wipe my smile off my face. "You look pretty when you're angry" he teased.

         "Incase you havent noticed..." I started. "Uhun..." he chipped in,earning a glare from me and another eye roll but I continued what I was saying nevertheless.
"Your fiancee here looks pretty every single moment,did you hold me to tell me that?" I questioned.