Chapter one

It was a bright and early morning in adventure bay all the pups are sleeping but one.Chase was awake so he could wake everyone up first he wake everyone up. he woke up Marshall,Skye,Zuma.Rubble,Rocky,and Ryder.Good morning everyone,Ryder said anyone want breakfast,ryder asked,yes,said everyone,okay,said ryder,Ryder went and made breakfast for everyone.After they finished eating Ryder had to tell them something.hey pups,ryder said,Everest is coming to stay the night at the look out,said ryder,Marshall's face turned red,are you okay Marshall,Said Chase, y-y-yea i-im f-fi-fine,said Marshall,are you sure?,said chase,y-yes -i-im s-s-sure,said marshall,come on you can tell me,said chase,fine...,said Marshall,i-i have a c-crush......,said Marshall, on who,said chase,e-ev-Everest,said Marshall,thats great Marshall,said chase,

                                                       meanwhile with everest and jake

hey Everest,said jake,yes jake,said everest,i have to go see my family so you will be staying the night at the lookout,siad jake everest's face turned really red whats wrong everest,said jake umm......n-nothing j-jake,said everest are you sure,said jake y-yes,said everest okay if you say so,said jake Everest sat they and thought about the huge crush she had on Marshall she wants to tell him but she can't come on everest time to go,said jake, coming, said everest they go in jakes car and drove to bthe lookout, when they got to the lookout jake and everest go out and went inside to say hi to everyone, hey everyone,said jake and everest hey,said rubble hi,said chase hey dude,said zuma hey everest,said skye,hey everest and jake,said ryder h-h-hey e-everest,said Marshall -h-hi m-ma-Marshall,saideverest. Marshall's and everest's faces are as red as marshall's fire truck.are you two okay?,asked skye,y-yes n-never b-better,said Marshall and everest are you sure,said skye y-yes,said Marshall and everest okay,said skye h-hey s-skye c-can i t-talk to u alone,said everest yes,said skye.they go in to skye's pup house,whats up everest,said skye,i h-have a c-crush....,said everest, on who,said skye on Marshall,said everest really,said skye yes,said everest thats great everest,said skye thanks but how do i tell him,asked everest i will help you tell him,said skye thanks skye,said everest bedtime everyone!,said ryder okay,said everyone goodnight everyone,said ryder,goodnight,said everyone, everyone fell asleep expect Marshall and everest they both was thinking about eachother when all of a sudden Marshall and everest saw someone heading towards the lookout.Marshall and Everest walked out of they're pup houses to see what was going on. When the person got to the lookout he got out of his car. Who are you,asked Marshall and Everest thats none of your business,said the person. What are you done here?,asked Marshall im here to get rid of you and the paw patrol so you can't ruin my plan,said the person what plan?,asked Marshall and Everest my plan to take over adventure bay,said the person. What?!,said Marshall and Everest now time to get rid of the paw patrol,said the person. Marshall and Everest sees more cars coming towards the lookout oh no,said everest what are we going to do Marshall,said everest, i don't know everest,said Marshall. the person started walking to marshall and everest so marshall and everest starts running. come back here!, yelled said the person. he yelled so loud it woke everyone up and they went to see what was happening. whats going on?,said chase this dude is trying to get rid of all of us,sid Marshall really!?,said chase yes,said Marshall. At that moment me cars got to the lookout and they got out they're cars and started running towards everyone Run!!,siad chase. Everyone started running but they all got away except Everest and Skye.