Tendo: Sir don't you think a Category 5 Kaiju is too much for them?!

Stacker: If they were able to handle  Titan, then they can handle a Category 5 Kaiju!

Tendo: Understood sir!

Back to cadet resting room.

Tendo(Radio): Pilots of Obsidian Fury, report to duty!

Ichigo: You two heard that! Go!

Noah: Wait what?!

Zero Two: Come on Darling, time to go Kaiju hunting!

Noah: Ok! I'm a little nervous though!

As they ran into changing room, where the many workers of the P.P.D.C. The Pan Pacific Defense Corps, put them in their Drivesuit. While Zero Two Drivesuit was red, Noah Drivesuit was dark blue.

As they soon begin to enter the head of Obsidian Fury and connect themselves to it.

Tendo(radio): Zero Two and Noah

Noah: Hey there Tendo.

Zero Two: Hmnp.

Stacker: Get ready for drop off.

The head of Obsidian Fury begin to descend, and begin to connect itself with the rest of it's body.

Tendo: Everything is ready sir

Stacker: Engage pilot protocol

Tendo: Engaging now.

Computer: Pilot connection protocol sequence.

The head of Obsidian Fury fully connected to it's body, as it's system begin to activate.

As the gates of Shatterdome begin to open into the open sea and revealing the full body of Obsidian Fury.

Zero Two: Obsidian Fury ready and aniline sir.

Stacker(Radio): This is Stacker Pentecost. Get ready.

Tendo(Radio): Neural handshake begins now.

The Neural handshake begin, as Zero Two and Noah could see all their memories from childhood to adult, and becoming one with Obsidian Fury

Noah: Wow. That felt strange.

Zero Two: You'll get used to it

Tendo(Radio): Neural handshake strong and holding.

Zero Two: Right sphere fully calibrated.

Noah: Left sphere fully calibrated.

Stacker(Radio): Your orders are to stop a category 5 Kaiju code named Whipclaw from getting closer to any and all cities.

Zero Two: Understood.

Noah: Category 5? Isn't that a little too much.

Stacker(Radio): If you two can go against a Titan, then a Kaiju should be no problem.