Episode 9, New Born.

Year. 1933.

Location: Skull Island.

Multiple Sker Buffalos were seen waking up from their dormant state, coming out of the lake.

The Sker Buffalos are capable of sleeping underwater for days and days without any need of air.

As the Sker Buffalos slowly swam to dry land and begin to eat the crass out of the ground.

It seems sleeping for so many days gave all the Sker Buffalos great hunger.

It was quiet and peaceful. Nothing to worry about and nothing be afraid of.

But I would lie if I say nothing horrible is going to happen.

???: Gruuuuuuuiiiiii!!!

Multiple Skullcrawlers came from the trees and begin to charge at the Sker Buffalos.

Skullcrawler: Gruuuuuuuiiiiii!!!

The Sker Buffalos begin to run away in fear. Yet the Sker Buffalos were too slow to outrun the Skullcrawler. As multiple Skullcrawler were able to pounce on a couple of the Sker Buffalos.

Skullcrawler: Gruuuuuuuiiiiii!!!

The Skullcrawles bit down on the Sker Buffalos, trying to kill them.

Skullcrawler: Gruuuuuuu-

All the sudden a hand grab the Skullcrawler tail and threw the Skullcrawler away from the Sker Buffalos.

Skullcrawler: Grrrrrr???

The Skullcrawler saw who pull it away from it's prey.

Andra,Kong: HRAAAAAAA!!!!

Both twin roar and beat their chest with their fist. Causing all the Skullcrawlers to roar at them and charge at them.

Andra: I'll take the four on the right.

Kong: I'll deal with the other four on the left.

Two Skullcrawlers jump towards Kong, he manage to grab them by their jaws in time and smash their heads together and threw them into the lake. Yet two more Skullcrawlers manage to tackle him from behind.

Kong: That won't be enough.

Kong manage to grab one of the Skullcrawlers by the tail, swing it around and threw the Skullcrawler miles away. As he grab the last Skullcrawler by the jaws and spread open it's mouth as wide as possible. Killing the Skullcrawler.

Andra pin down one Skullcrawler under her foot and had two by their head.

Yet a fourth Skullcrawler try to pounce on her from behind

Andra: Hmnp.

Andra crush the Skullcrawler head that was under her foot, smash the other two heads together and straight punch the last Skullcrawler killing it.

Kong: Done with them.

Andra: You miss two.

The last two Skullcrawler that Kong threw in the lake begin to slowly approached them.

Kong: Dammit I forgot about them.

Andra: Idiot.

Skullcrawler: Gruuuuuuu-

A claws hand came from the lake, grab one of the Skullcrawler by it's tail and pull it into the water.

Kong: Finally he arrive.

A scaly dark blue tail wrap itself around the last Skullcrawler and pull it into the lake.

And after a few seconds the lake slowly turn red.