Season 3, Episode 1.

I wanna ask you something, I think you already know who I am. But that doesn't matter right now. I want an answer from you. What does it take for someone to redeem themselves? To fix the errors of someones pass? What if that person killed someone? What if that person destroy something? What if that person took so many lives? Took loves ones?

What would it take for that person to fully redeem himself?

Would he have to stop someone from doing the wrong thing?

Stop a villain?

Save a life?

Sacrifice himself?

Do good deeds?

Regain lost trust?

Do the impossible?

Honestly, is there even answer to the question? Whatever the answer of the question may be. It is difficult to answer. Sometimes it takes someone of evil heart to tell you the missing answer. Or someone that knows both good and evil to know the answer. Or the answer is already in front of you and you just can't see it. Any how. After what happen, I been trying to find that answer myself. The people around me told me this,  who the fuck needs redemption? But I answer. Is not that I need redemption, I want the world not to see me as a hero. But as someone they can trust. Someone they can rely at all times. Someone that can be there went they need me. Someone that will never give up, no matter who I'm against. I want redemption so I can fix the mistakes I made. So I can heal the wounds and broken heart I broke. So I can fix and repair the pain I cause to my family. To fix and repair the broken hearts of the two girls I once loved.

So I'll ask you one more time.

What does it for someone to redeem themselves?

Unknown time skip.

Silence. That's all there was.

In an empty beach, there was nothing. Nothing but the wind howling and ocean waves. It was foggy, nothing could be seen do to the fog. It seems empty of life.

Yet.

All the sudden something was seen in the distance, something humongous...... And metallic. As each step it make, it made the ground shake. As the metallic giant came from the ocean and slowly walk towards the beach, but it went it got closer to the beach, it was more clear that it was a Jaeger. But not just any Jaeger. It was Gipsy Danger.

However Gipsy Danger was heavily damaged and missing his left arm.

As Gipsy Danger fall to his knees, do to having almost no power left and been heavily damaged.

Then, Gipsy Danger lost all his power. No longer capable of holding himself with his right arm, falling now to the ground and shutting down.

 No longer capable of holding himself with his right arm, falling now to the ground and shutting down