Episode 12

Location: Secret underground training ground.

A few meters underground was a secret training field. Build for the solid reason of training the select soldiers for the super soldier program.

???: Keep moving maggots!

The commanding officer was yelling at the soldiers. Not letting them rest.

Soldier: *exhausted*

Soldier2: I can't keep this up!

Soldier3: We been jogging for almost 3 hours now!

Commanding Officer: Did I say you could rest?! Keep fucking moving you weaklings!

The anger coming from the commanding officer put fear in the soldiers. Forcing them to keep jogging.

Commanding Officer: Keep moving! You all weaklings have 2 more hours left!

The soldiers grunts in pain. Not wanting to keep jogging.

However two of the soldiers had more then enough stamina to keep jogging. One of them was.

Rey(mind): This is nothing. Having the extra chromosome comes in handy. I can keep this up for hours. While everybody else well lose all their stamina in any giving moment. Well except for this annoying bastard.

???: What? *grin* You can't keep up with me huh Rey? Are you that weak and pathetic?!

Rey: Shut up Seth.

Seth, same heigh as Rey. 4 years older then Rey. He has short spiky yellow hair, green eyes and a very muscular body.

Seth: Can't you keep up weakling?!

Rey: You are starting to annoy me! Want me to beat the shit out of you?!

Seth: Bring it out bitch!

Commanding Officer: You two!

All the soldiers stop jogging and step away from Rey and Seth.

Rey,Seth: Dammit.

The Commanding Officer took a few steps in front of them.

Commanding Officer: I gave you two one simple rule and you two dumbass couldn't even follow it. What do you two have to say for yourselves?

Seth: Sorry?

Commanding Officer: ......

The Commanding Officer put pressure in her right arm and slaps Seth right across the face. Making him bleed from his mouth and nose.

Seth: ACK!!

Commanding Officer: And you Rey.

Rey: Ma'am?

Commanding Officer: I expected it from your file to never fall for the little of stupidest things.

Rey: My apologies ma'am.

Commanding Officer: Do not calm me ma'am you idiot. Your coming to my office after training. You and I need to talk.

Rey: Yes ma'am.

Let's go back a day before training.

Every single soldier that was a candidate for the super soldier program were all standing in a military stance. They were in some sort of meeting room. And in the front was Howard Banner.

Banner: Welcome soldiers. Welcome to the Super Soldier Program. As you all know I am Howard Banner. The creators of the serum that one of you well gain. I'll cover as much as I can to make sure every single of you understand and not confuse you. Every single one of you has been chosen not at random. But specifically for your abilities and high performers in battle. Some of you are soldiers, some of you are top fighters, some of you are admirals, some of you are marines and some of you may be Jaeger Pilots. But regardless of your previous jobs. I have selected you and some decided to enter the program by your own will. This Super Soldier Program won't be easy. And like I said only one of you well take the serum. But don't worry. Even if you fail your physicals and mental well increase thanks to this training. Now did everyone signs the death contract knowing that this serum might kill you.