Episode 18, Trap in the dark. Part 2

Talulah(mind): This time you die. Like I said before. I'll be taking care of Noah from now own. Bye bye❤

She was about to impale Zero Two through the heart.

Talulah(mind): DIE!!!

She was about to impale Zero Two through her heart, about to kill her.

Talulah(mind): DIE-

But then all the sudden an arm grab her by her wrist, stoping her from attacking Zero Two.

Talulah(mind): What the?!

Talulah look to her right and saw the person that stop her.

W: Stop.

Talulah: W?

W: Stop.

W let go of Talulah wrist, as both of them took a step back from one another.

Talulah(telepathy): *angry* Why did you stop me?! I could have killed her right away! Huh?! Phase one would have been almost complete!!

W(telepathy): It's not the right moment. You kill her now, they'll blame it on you and we will fail our main mission. Can't you see that?

Talulah(telepathy): Blame it on me? Are you dumb? I'll say a monster appear and attack her. I'll injure myself so it will look like the monster attack me too. It's the perfect time and opportunity!

W(telepathy): Your the dumb one you fucking idiot.

Talulah(telepathy): The fuck?!

W(telepathy): Do I remain you that two of them are animal expert?! They can tell the difference between animal and human claws. They'll know it was you. And even if a monster appears, they would start asking question why it went for Zero Two and you couldn't save her. Dilo and Ichigo seem to be getting more suspicious of you.

Talulah(telepathy): Just let me do this! Let me kill her!

W(telepathy): Your anger and jealousy is getting the best of you. Keep going like this and they'll find out our true intentions. So calm the fuck down.

Talulah(telepathy): .......

Talulah knew W was right. So she hid her claws and took a few steps away from Zero Two.

W(telepathy): Dumbass, next time think before you act.

Talulah(telepathy): What about you huh?

W(telepathy): What? What about me?

Talulah(telepathy): Why did you save them?

W(telepathy): Save who?

Talulah(telepathy): Don't act innocent on me! First you saved Noah stupid brother from that blood monster and close his wound. You could have just let him die and pretend you couldn't saved him. And two, why the fuck did you saved Zero Two?! Huh?! You could have just run away! And let her die!

W(telepathy): .......

Talulah(telepathy): Don't tell me you're getting sympathetic with them? Huh?! That is not why we came here. We are here for one reason. Take control of their shatterdome, corrupt Noah and kill everybody else. That's it, simple as that.

W(telepathy): *angry* Don't tell me what to fucking do! I know our goals.

Talulah(telepathy): Sure looks like it doesn't. Don't tell me you're catching feelings for this pathetic human?

W(telepathy): Rey has nothing to do with this.

Talulah(telepathy): Father will have words with you went we return home. Be expected to be punish. You'll have more scars in your arm.