Episode 10. Friends of the past and little corruption.

The next day.

Time: 1:35 PM.

Location:

Wayne State University.

Wayne State University. One of the many universities of Detroit, teaches Digital Arts, Biological science, Civil Engineering, Economics, Global Studies, Health and Physical Education, Law, Mathematic Education, Public Health and so many other classes. But let's not talk about that.

As we move from each hall of the University. We enter one of the many classes.

Teacher: Good morning.

Students: Good morning.

Teacher: Now. Open your books to page 46. Well begin where we left out yesterday.

At the back of the class.

Ethan: Hey Elis. Did you do yesterdays home work?

Ethan, now 20 years old. 5 feet 11 inches.

Elis: I can't believe you forgot to do the homework again. You haven't change since we graduate from high school.

Elis, now 20 years old. 5 feet 2 inches.

Ethan: Hey. I was busy taking care of my sister okay. It's been rough for me.

Asher: I been telling you that I can help you. But you still don't wanna take my help.

Asher, now 20 years old. 5 feet 10 inches.

Ethan: Their my problems not yours. I don't wanna get you guys involved. I'm fine on my own.

Elis: You keep saying that over and over again. Your struggling more every day. I know your family business went bankrupt two months ago. You even had to quit football to save up money.

Asher: You shouldn't give up on your dreams.

Ethan: I had no other choice.

Elis: Come on. Give us a try.

Ethan: I said no. It's enough we share a dorm.

Asher: Dude were friends. We know each other since elementary school.

Ethan: I know...... Just let me handle this. If it gets any worse. Than I'll ask for your help.

Asher: Fine....... Still wish John could have come with us.

Elis: He chose to work at his dad comic store than go to a University. We have to respects his decision.

Ethan: I miss the guy. He was the crazies of our friends. Like he knew every type of meme. He was the meme god.

Asher: But still. The way John graduated from High School, dress as the master chief from Halo. Now his a legend for that.

Elis: We haven't seen in a like two months....... Come to think of it. We haven't seen Noah in a while.

Ethan: Yeah no shit. We haven't seen or heard from him in almost three years.

Asher: At this point he became super famous. Been call the stronger Jaeger Pilot and piloting the strongest Jaeger.

Ethan: Were not mad at him. I just wish we could see him for one day. At least an hour.

Back at the front of the school.

Teacher: Now. Today we have two special guess. To the world they are heroes who fight Kaijus in order to keep us safe. They are fearless and brave. Everyone meet perhaps the strongest Jaeger Pilots.

Noah and Talulah enter the class. Noah wearing his Shatterdome uniform and Talulah wearing her Reunion Shatterdome uniform.

Noah: Yo-