Chapter 16:

Sakura opened the door and was met with everyone shouting "happy birthday!"

"Yah! You guys!" She smiled and covered her mouth from happiness.

I walked to her and handed her a small box, "here."

She opened it and saw a friendship bracelet with three charms. The first one was us when kids, when we first became best friends. Second was us a few years later. The third one was a picture taken just recently at a cafe.

"Y/N omo it's so pretty!" She smiled and hugged me tightly. "Now time for the moment you've all been waiting for." She smiled happily and pulled her sleeve down, revealing a tattoo that said "Kim Seokjin" in bold letters.

"Wait that mean.." we all looked at Jin and he smiled happily.

"Yep, Sakura is my soulmate!" He cheered and we all yelled in excitement.

"That's so cute!" I smiled and hugged her.

"Not as cute as you and Jimin." She smiled back.

"That's true." Jimin smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Congrats Jin Hyung!" Jungkook smiled.

"Now let's party and eat!" Taehyung shouted and we all went to the kitchen.

"Guys this is my favorite!" Sakura smiled and sat down.

There were only five chairs so I sat in Jimin's lap, Moon sat in Misun's lap, Sakura sat in Jin's lap while blushing like crazy, Taehyung stood on his knees, Yoongi sat on the floor, Namjoon sat in one of the remaining chairs along with Hoseok in the other and Jungkook sat on his knees.

"This is so good girls thank you!" Sakura beamed as she ate her birthday dinner.

After eating and giving presets we ate cake and decided to watch a kdrama. We put on the show "I am not a robot" and ate popcorn. I cuddled with Jimin, Sakura cuddled Jin, Moon and Misun were cuddling, Jungkook and Taehyung were chilling in their own bro-mance thing, Yoongi was asleep, and Namjoon and Hoseok were laying on the floor. Not long into the show we all passed out.

Sorry it's short