Chapter 2:

In the morning I heard three voices squealing. "What the fuck?" I groaned and sat up.

"Y/N look!" Sakura said and pointed to my wrist.

"Huh?" I looked down at my wrist and froze. The name on my wrist said Park Jimin in bold. Could that be? He's the hottest and most popular kid in school. I'm just a nerd. Oh no.. This means Jimin also knows who his soulmate is.

Jimin's POV

I woke up, I couldn't stop thinking of that girl who had the glasses and smoothie on her. Who would do that to her? She seemed nice and cute. I sighed and got dressed. Once I took my shirt off I notice something on my waist. I looked a little closer.

The name that had appeared a year ago was finally not blurry. It said L/N Y/N in a bold hangul writing. Who's Y/N?
I decided to text my friends and see if they knew.

Annoying ppl
who wake me:

Me: Morning guys!

Tae👽: Morning Jimin-ah

Jungkookie: Morning Hyungs

God of distruction: Hello

Me: Do any of y'all know a girl named Y/N?

Jungkookie: I do, she's in my first period. She's really smart but people pick on her. She's also the girl we ran into in the hall. Why do you ask?

Me: Well remember how my tattoo was blurred?

Tae👽: Yeah?

Me: Well today must be her birthday bc the tattoo says her name

God of distruction: Wow congrats!

Tae👽: Should we talk to her today?

Me: Idk what do y'all think I should do?

Jungkookie: We should definitely talk to her! I'll bring her to our table at lunch

Me: alright see y'all at school

Tae👽: Bye Jiminie!

Your POV

We got ready for school. I had on a blue skirt with a white sweater crop top and knee high converse. My hair was down today and I had light makeup.

Once we were all ready we left and talked about the usual. "Thanks for letting me stay at your house Sakura." I smiled.

"No problem! And happy birthday!" She smiled and handed me a small box with wrapping paper.

"It's from all of us." Misun smiled and held Moon close.

"Thanks guys, you really didn't have to." I smiled.

"What are you waiting for? Open it!" Moon said and I began to open it.

There was a small box and I opened it revealing a beautiful necklace with a large black heart on it. On the heart was all our names and under it was the words "together 4 ever".

"Guys." I smiled and hugged them. "I love you all so much." I put it on and we continued walking to school.

Time Skip

Finally my favorite time of the day, lunch. I sat at the table we normally do and I couldn't stop looking at my tattoo.

"Um Y/N..don't look but I think your soulmate's friend is coming our way." Misun whispered.

"What!?" My eyes went wide.

"Excuse me Y/N?"