The woman is about to start playing dirty, she is going to taint Bushra's innocence but she is ready to let it get tainted for that! Her husband is hers, she won't let any other woman think about having the upper hand when she is the one he loves not her. Maybe Zara has planned something huge to want her to be there? She won't be so sure about that vile woman, she can be really sneaky.

But is Bushra ready to strike her? Or is it time she talks to Kauthar and Fayha for advice again? She said she won't talk to them till she needs something and this is something huh? She will do that in the morning, she might even dream about something amazing get her mind off her husband's wife. The woman who clearly needs to be shown her place and Bushra will gladly do that.

"Goodnight, I'll miss you." Mika'il made sure Zara is in her room before he turned around to kiss his wife, it won't look good kissing your first wife in front of your bride. He will like to do this every time but he won't kiss either of them in front of the other except if it is innocent and what he is doing is no innocent.

Bushra moaned moving her body closer to his as if she is trying to get inside of him, he is no better also. His hands move from around her waist to her behind up to her chest, he became restless as she is. Their make out became really heated, one would think they are about to make love in the living room right next door to another wife. He didn't want to let go even with his breath running out, he wants to hold onto her forever.

His hands dig into her now unbraided hair, he gripped a handful enough for her to feel him but not to hurt her. His lips leave hers and trail down to her collarbone straight to her neck where he manage to nip and elicited another groan of pleasure from his wife. He stopped to make a visible hickey there all the while making her frisson more and more, she couldn't take it and that is when she started removing the buttons of his button up shirt he changed into.

Few more minutes into roaming her hands around his slightly hairy chest, they heard the sound of bathroom's door opening so the parted away breathing hard while staring at each other through hooded gaze. The lust, desire and passion is in the air and it took great effort for them to move away and create decent amount of space, they can't help but be all over each other.

But this day is not theirs and if they do that then they are sinning for even thought Zara doesn't deserve a tinge of happiness, she also doesn't deserve to be treated like a shit, not soon though. She will make sure the woman pays for putting her in this restless position, she won't let this go.

"Good night." Amani wished him after taking deep breaths and kissed the hickey she made on his chest, take that again bitch! Is what Zara will see when she catch the glimpse.

"I love you." He drew her back into him with a silent thud wrapping his arms around her small back.

"I love you too." She beamed and place an innocent kiss to his jaw before swiftly leaving his arms or they'd never leave that place.

Early in the morning Zara woke up to go and make the meal for them like she promised, she asked him about his allergies. She also saw the hickey Bushra left on his chest, she commented but Mika'il only ignored her and place a kiss to her forehead which was enough to turn her into a jelly. They didn't do anything that night even though that is not what she wanted, she wants to have him each time of the day like she would do water.

More like she wants to get pregnant as soon as possible so that Mika'il's attention will be drawn back to her. As soon as she falls pregnant, she will make him be all around her and lie about everything so that he won't leave her, she will make Bushra's life miserable. Even though being pregnant isn't what she wants, she don't want to be out of shape, but to have Mika'il by herself, she will do anything and everything. And besides, Bushra is still in shape, she can do it too.