So with that thought he gave into her fruitless attempts of seduction and drew her into a kiss that looks really forceful while she try to expertly get through his clothing. Unlike when he was with Bushra on their first night, she was too shy to wrap her arms around his neck, he had to do that for her himself. Now as he kiss Zara, he can't help feeling that he is cheating on his wife but who is he to think that, he brought that upon himself.

Just like that, they consummated their marriage fruitlessly while they try to show each other some love. He really tried his best, he did all he could into that love making and he hopes she won't feel mad about his detached self, that is all he could ever do. With a sigh, he rolled around and try getting some sleep but he couldn't, he heard rustles behind him before feeling her arms around him then she fell asleep.

Ya Rahman, what has he done?!

Bushra took her phone from underneath the pillow and went on surfing through internet then Netflix but got nothing to do. She tapped WhatsApp, the app she hardly ever use but can't help wanting to see what goes on in other people's life. Everything is lifeless there as it is one in the morning, everyone is probably asleep except for her who seem to have develop insomnia that very day, she can't help sleeping without her husband's arms around her to lull her into the fathomless depths.

In the midst of that, she saw someone post something and that person happens to be her brother in-law, Amir. She immediately chatted him up which he replied instantly like he was waiting for her to do so. She knew he has so many people wanting to talk to him since they youngsters are always online during that time in the night. She really don't want to stop him from talking to his friends but she is bored so she took the opportunity to talk to him.

"What are you doing so late at night?" Amir asked as soon as he saw her message popped up, he is not one to chat with family members at night.

"Couldn't sleep knowing my husband is with another woman. Why are you still online?" She returned back the question which he replied again instantly, woah.

"I normally don't sleep early so here I am, I just woke up actually." Came his reply that has her raising her brow as to why he is waking up then, she let that slide. Not important!

"Hmm, I'm so bored right now. What should we do to take it away like something really funny of interesting." She might look desperate but she doesn't care, anything to take her mind off what is going on there upstairs.

"Video call?" He suggested after a while, maybe he was thinking of saying goodbye to his friends. She felt bad but at that moment, she wants to be selfish.

"Sureee!" She grinned widely, she totally forgets that there is something named such on WhatsApp, long time no see.

"Hey, you look like a truck just hit you. Are you really not sleepy?" Amir questioned looking concerned at his sister in-law, she looks really tired which is to be expected after such event she organized alone.

"Yeah, I know. I just can't bring myself to sleep, ya know? And this lady here is sleeping soundly with no care of the world." She yawed the camera to Anaan who kept sleeping not knowing what is happening.

Amir is in his usual sweats his eyes filled with sleep but he doesn't look at all sleepy. His eyes filled with adoration as he stared at sleepy Anaan, he has always loved that girl so much so staring at her sleeping form in the phone is really amazing. Bushra seeing that, a real genuine smile spread across her lips knowing there is someone out there that loves her daughter a lot, she always trusts him with her daughter. He spent the whole day babysitting her, he is going back to school soon.