"Wallah I won't mind if she will disappear right now except for the little guilt of being amongst her most least liked people." He let out a lopsided smile drawing her into his chest with his right hand.

"Let's plan that later after the welcoming party." She grinned playfully then made her way into the bathroom to take a bath and start the day early.

Few minutes later, she left the bathroom with Mika'il inside who kept calling out that she should come back but if she does, she won't be able to start the day. She wrestled into cherry coloured maxi dress she found first then wrap her head with some other veil so she can work efficiently. This day is the last day of any event and she is also ever ready to show them just where their place is, she is Bushra Amani for a reason.

"We are just few seconds away from your house, don't bombard us with phone calls please and let me tell you. Fayha was the one who delayed us." Kauthar mumbles into the phone as soon as Bushra called her.

"I know that little stupid idiot won't ever be punctual, why was I ever depending on her?" Bushra rolled her eyes at her own rhetorical question which got answered by the head of the topic.

"Who said you can't be dependent on me? C'mon, you know I didn't get to sleep yesterday with so many numbers calling me. I have so much gist for you babes." And then they hung up the call eliciting an eye roll again from Amani.

"When is the order arriving? I thought you said it would be here before I awoke?" Bushra said into the phone to the baker she placed order to.

"That should be around your doorstep any moment from now. They've left like, thirty minutes ago." Wisaal answered from the other line trying to calm down her customer and friend.

Bushra has been friends with her ever since she started college and the girl has this passion for only baking and nothing more. Her parents forced her into schooling because they feel like no matter what she becomes, she will still need her degree to take her somewhere so with so much stress and emotional blackmails, Wisaal finished schooling the same year as them since she took a three years course. Not that it was easy at all, it wasn't.

"They better be here or I have your head wallahi. I don't want anything to go wrong, not today at least." She ranted while taking calming breaths, she likes when everything go as she planned.

Maybe it runs in the blood.

"Don't worry, my role model. They will be there in no time and wait, did you invite me or not?" Bushra could hear the whine in her friend's words.

"I did invite you before ranting off my order, don't be stupid. I asked for seventy pieces of different cupcakes, fifty pieces of shawarma, samosa, sausage, spring rolls and caramel. Are there more?" Bushra ranted while looking at the paper where she has list of everything.

She hasn't invited too much people except Mika'il's relatives who are going to be there for the budan kai then the few of her friends she still remain in contact with then the little of Zara's that are going to accompany her. A small walima is what she made in their incredulously huge backyard which hardly gets used but now is it's time. She will have this house welcome the new wife that is arriving, she should really feel welcomed or not.

"Ten pineapple rice, twenty burgers and meat pie along with puff-puff. This woman you are getting way too old, is it another woman?" Wisaal laughed literally seeing the scowl on Amani's face.