Chapter 12

IM BACK MOTHEFUCKER YEAH :3

=Author's POV+With (Yn)=

You finally stopped feeling sorry for yourself. You got out your phone texting them to see if the wanted to come over. After a while there was no reply. You tried again. Still nothing. 'Maybe they are mad at me for not answering them' you thought. You got out your gauntlet messing with it when you realize you had a message. It was from Five. It was just screaming and yelling. Everything was too inaudible to make out. "What the-" you said out loud feeling worried. You got up and put on your sweater rushing out the door. No one was outside, no cars passing by neither people.

"Weird" you said as you walked into the road. Just then, it felt like an earthquake, the ground opened up dropping you in. You screamed as you hit the floor and tried to catch your breath as the hole closed back up. It was dark for a second when you finally stood up and light emitted from in front of you. 'Oh great' you thought.

"Yes! (Yn)! Help us!" Miko yelled, tied to Five, their gauntlets were broken off of them. Five seemed to be struggling to get out of the ropes, more focused on that than anything else. The large beast placed the two on a ledge as they struggled to free from the tight ropes, falling over. You took a deep breath and the beast stepped towards you. The fire hanging off everything inch of its body except his face, showing clearly who it was. You got out your (weapon of choice) and looked up at him. "Let's do this, Bowser."

    After a while of you getting injured and also putting damage on Bowser it had seemed he was almost done to defeat. 'Just one more hit, just one more hit' you thought trying to strike him but kept getting hit down.

"Come on (Yn) you can do this!" Miko cheered you on.

"Just hit him one more time! You got this!" Five also yelled, the two still on the floor, didn't even try getting back up when they had first fallen. Taking one more deep breath you looked up at it, gripping your weapon firmly and in one faint move, you striked his weak point, sending him stumbling back. He disappeared leaving a huge amount of XP. The ledge Miko and Five were laid upon faded away along with the ropes and they hit the floor with a loud thud.

"Owww," Miko said, rubbing her head.

"You did it, (Yn)!" Five smiled. You smiled but then it went pitch dark again. All of a sudden all 3 of you floated up and he road opened up letting you guys out and dropping you back onto it when it closed.

Miko sat up "Wait (Yn) are you ok!?"

"It's just a couple of scratches I'm fine" you said as you stood up and reached out your hands. The two of them grabbed on and you pulled them up. "I'm sorry guys, I really am" you said as you put your arms around the two.

"You don't have to be sorry" Five said.

"Yeah, and you don't have to explain anything if you don't want to, also let's go back to your house so we can fix you up!" Miko stated, "onward" she added as she started to walk back to your house. There was a comfortable silence as they walked you to your house. They opened the door and saw you had already opened the gifts. "Awww man I wanted to see your reaction when you opened them!" Miko pouted and sat you down on the couch, while Five went to go get some bandages and whatnot.

"Sorry, but I really like yours!" You smiled as your cat jumped on the couch and snuggled onto your hand.

"Eh it's alright at least you liked it...." she said as she whispered the next part, "How did you like Five's gift." You were confused as why she whispered it but you smiled and said,

"I love it, I'm wearing it right now." You then pulled out the necklace from under your shirt and Miko looked overly excited. Five entered the living room and knelt down to you, covering your wounds with the bandages. Miko made a weird squealing sound as he did and you looked more than confused.

"There- ...Miko what are you doing" Five said as he stood up and looked over to Miko who looked like she was gonna loose her shit. She started to speak in a high pitched voice and jumbled words, "FRIENDS, WHY CUTE, DATE, EEEEE."

"Uhh what?" You asked.

"Who knows" Five shrugged and slightly laughed. After 3 minutes Miko finally went to her normal state and just said,

"Let's play Mario kart again! I wanna beat Five for the 20th time"

"Now you are over exaggerating my defeats" he countered.

"Eh you still lost a lot but let's play!"

"Fine" you said as you went to get the game set up. Miko turned to Five and whispered.

"If you lose this game, you have to ask out (Yn).."

Again, I did not proofread this so sorry if there is any spelling errors... also that cliffhanger was not intended sorrrryyy. Anyways, who's excited for the next chapter? I sure am.

AUHOR OUT.