Chapter 6

"Awww, that's so cute!" is the sentence you woke up to. You opened your eyes to Miko standing over you. The light shined in your eyes and scrunched up close to....FIVE! You quickly got up and started to panic. Luckily he was still asleep.

"Ugh" you said punching Miko who took a picture. "Delete it, right now!" you said chasing her around the house. Still Five not waking up. You finally got the phone and deleted the picture.

"Now how do we wake him up" Miko said pointing to Five who just wouldn't wake up.

"Maybe, he's dead" you said.

"No, he's alive but his pulse is fast" Miko said standing up from crouching down.

"Oh, wait I know how to wake up a true Mexican" you said as you went to the kitchen.

(This part is suppose to be a joke, I'm not trying to be offensive or stereotypical or anything because I, myself am Mexican so yeah....don't go saying I'm racist In the comments or anything. We cool yeah good ok)

Miko followed you as you grabbed taco shells from the pantry. You took out two and you and Miko sat down at the table. "What are we going to do with this" Miko questioned while whispering.

"Follow my lead" you whispered back. You then took a bite out of it and made a 'mmmmm' sound.

Miko then also took a bite and knew what you were doing so she said "Wow these tacos you made (Yn) are really good!" she said trying not to laugh.

"Tacos?!" Five yelled as he reached for the counter but fell. You and Miko laughed and he tried to get up. "What the- oh come on guys that's not funny," he said realizing you and Miko were just holding taco shells. You laughed harder as Miko fell to the floor laughing too.

After a bit she got up and you said "Sorry, we had to wake you up somehow"

"How bout we go get some real tacos at my family's truck?" He suggested.

"Sure" you and Miko agreed.

When you got there they ordered then you did. You got out your wallet but the lady at the truck said "No, it's on the house because eres la futura novia de mi hijo."

"Oh ok thank you," you said a little awkward not really understanding what she said. You guys sat at a table, ate and talked about weird things.

Luckily, it was your guy's day off. You were so happy and that's something you only feel when your around people you love....

'"Oh, (Yn) nice seeing you here" a voice said. You look up to see a girl with black hair and a whi- "Rebecca?" you yelled scared while you stood up.

"Yes?" She said with a devilish smile. She had Daniel's arm around her and she held it. Rebecca then said "Well, I better get going I have actual things to do," she then walked away and Daniel made a little wave until Rebecca smack his hand down. 'Some relationship' you thought.

"Who was that?" Miko and Five questioned. "Just some old "friends" from middle school" you said not wanting to get into it. (You now in highschool doe, how the bitch look the same and they still dating.)

You guys talked until you said you had to go. They thanked you for letting them stay over and you all had a group hug. You then left.

=With Five and Miko=

"Oh right you guys were so cute this morning" Miko said as she recovered the deleted picture and showed it to Five.

"What!" Five panicked. "Don't worry she was asleep so it wasn't intentionally but that's what she thought" Miko said favoriting the picture.

"But It wasn't intentionally" Five said awkwardly.

"Come on, dude, you have to ask her out eventually," Miko said.

"No I don't I can just keep these feeling down... I know she doesn't like me like that." he said looking down. (If ya know you know where it's from.)

"Come on, get out of that head of yours!" Miko said shaking his head because she knew he was because once he's out he's bad ass.

"Ok, ok, stop," he said as he swatted off her hands. "I just need to find the right time"

Sorry for this cliffhanger wasn't intentional but I just need sleep and I'm starting school soon soooooo yeah.

Updating when I can...
Author out.....