Chapter 2

You ran all the way home and when you got in, you slid your back down on the door. All you could hear silence in the house, it was completely empty again. Your parents would work for 20 hours straight come in at 12 pm pass out on the couch then wake up again at 4 am and go back to work. They would get 1 day off which was sundays and 2 30min breaks at work. You didnt really talk to them because on sundays they would pass out in different places. The only company you got when you were home was your grey fluffy, fat cat, Floof. You weren't that creative but it was either that or Chonky. You laughed to yourself as your cat climbed on your lap and how heavy it felt. You then thought back to when you and your friends would hang out.

=Flashback= Author's pov

You were sitting in a place where no one came by at recess. You sat where all the dead grass was, on your sweater. It was the first day of school and it gave you major anxiety. You looked down to the yellow grass. Your head was down to your knees and your arms wrapped around you lower leg.

"Hello," a soft voice said. You looked up, it was a girl with black hair and a white headband. Her skin was a little tanned. Her school uniform looked baggy in her but it still looked good.

"Hi" you respond looking back down.

"Oh I'm Rebecca and this is Daniel," she said nudging the boy on her left.

"Hi" you said softly looking up at the boy. His hair was big and had a lot of curls. His skin was a light brown. His uniform fit perfectly on his body structure.

"Hey" he said with a tiny chuckle as he helped you off the ground.

"Well, I'm (Yn)" you said confidently, making eye contact. You made a faint smile.

"Would you like to be our friend?" The girl asked happily.

"Of course!" You said happy that you had friends now. You guys would hang out everyday at lunch and after school.

One day when you and Rebecca were alone she whispered,"Hey, can you keep a secret" she said a little nervous.

"Yes I can" you said positively.

"Well, I kinda have a huge crush on ..Daniel and I don't know how to say it..." she said awkwardly. You had liked him too but since she knew him longer you helped her. She thanked you and told you when she was going to do it. On the day of the Formal dance. On that day she came close to it but it kept ending up in failure. Either she got too nervous to talk to him or he was pulled away by one of his other friends. He came up to you when she was about to tap on his shoulder. "Ugh" she mumbled.

"Hey (Yn), I wanna ask you something" he said a little nervous. "Would you want to maybe date.. I mean You don't have to say yes..." he continued. Even though Rebecca liked him but he liked you so you said yes......that lead to the arguement after the dance.

She had pulled you into the hallway where no one was. "How could you!" She said furiously.

"I'm sorry but technically he liked me so you never had a chan-.." you stopped and covered your mouth realized what you just said.

"Ugh, you bitch I knew I couldn't trust you, no wonder you had no friends! Ugh! We aren't friends anymore, so have fun making new ones, slut," she said walking away angrily and flipping you off. When she was completely gone Daniel came up to you. You were in tears realizing what you just did.

"Oh, what's wrong" he asked. You explained everything and he gave you a hug and wiped away your tears. "Do you wanna go back to the dance or do you wanna take you home?" He asked softly.

"I wanna go home," you mumbled with a knot in your throat. He took you home and after that you just would hang out with him and his friends.
They would try to hit on you but you knew to be loyal. After 2 weeks one of his friends came up to you after school. "(Yn), listen to me I know you don't wanna hear this but.....I caught Daniel cheating on you! Look, I took a photo" he said in a kind of whisper and he showed you a picture of Daniel kissing Rebecca.

"W-what" you said wide-eyed.

"I know I thought I knew him better than this.....we had been friends since forever....I'm so sorry (Yn)," he said looking down. You guys then heard a familiar voice coming down the hall. The boy walked away not wanting to feel the wrath of Daniel. "Don't tell him I told you I'll send you the picture so you could have proof," the boy said as he passed by you. You got a text...it was the picture.

"Hey babe, how was your classes?" Daniel said wrapping his arm around you leaving his friends. Once the hall emptied you looked at him sad. "What's wrong (Yn)," he asked.

"This!" you yelled out not holding back the anger. You showed him the picture. He tried to deny it several times until a girl came up and said it was true. It was Rebecca.

"Yeah we're are dating now so you and your pathetic thing you call a life can go kindly fuck off," she said kissing him again. You ran home in tears and frustration. You blocked him on everything. The only thing there to comfort you was your cat. You slid down the door crying and confused to what happened.

=End of flashback= still authors POV

You got up from the door and went to bed. You fell asleep in tears.

see y'all later and the sad part is I was listening to Heather by Conan Gray.....OOF

AUTHOR OUT!