03

-𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺-

♡ Liked by WilburSoot and 67

Liked by WilburSoot and 67.9k others
BubblezBee ayo hardcore tonight, be there or be square.

wilbursoot where did you hide my fucking keys gremlin
BubblezBee this will teach you never to call me short again, gl getting into your office <3

tubbolive DID YOU BREAK YOUR NOSE
BubblezBee don't worry tubbo, it's a pore strip!
tubbolive OKAY

sapnapinsta did you cut your hair?
BubblezBee you would know if you answered my ft calls.
─sapnapinsta TIME ZONES ARE A THING, BUDDY
─BubblezBee is okay... I know you left me to simp over a fucking greenscreen </3

►♡◄

"Hello chat! How are we today! Hello Hello!" Bubblez waved at her webcam. She looked out of her office door to see Will sitting outside of his office, just sitting on the floor. Her office was directly beside his, in front and behind their offices were large companies though. Even though they were moving out from being roommates at least they still had their offices... Well, that is if Wilbur didn't get thrown out for his constant screaming.

She took a glance at the chat and it was going so fast she couldn't comprehend it. Her viewer count was skyrocketing, she was currently sitting at 38k.

"Oh my god, you guys must be happy to see," she nervously laughed rubbing the back of her neck. She saw the spam of the singular question of why she was gone and MIA for so long.

"Guys this will be a chill stream in my hardcore world. I guess we can do a Q&A as well. Just remember I have every right to refuse to answer anything also don't be fucking weirdchamp. Lovely mods if you see any good questions send it to our GC on discord. I will also answer dono questions," she explained as Mojang loaded up.

She logged into her witch hut which was 7 stories on top of a swamp, surrounded by various cats and dogs. Most noticeable is her iron golem named Mabel.

"Okay, the first question I'll answer is why I was MIA. I was told some personal stuff, family stuff. Respect my privacy please," she gave a tight smile glancing directly into the camera before going outside of her base and collecting honey from her bee nests.

"Okay, one of my mods sent me this, any musical talent? Yes! I can play the piano, organ, and harp! Well, I haven't touched a harp in game making days. I miss it, but harps are so expensive and at the moment while moving I don't have much room. Maybe when I move into my new flat I will buy one," she frowned, god she missed playing music.

[user 1] gave $5 'do you know what the DreamSMP is?'

"Yes I do, like a few days ago Tommy snuck Schlatt on. Then that dreamwastaken fellow banned him. Wilbur was on it as well but he said he might not join back again that's why he logged off in the community house thingy. I watched the stream, it was hilarious," Bubblez laughed remembering, "Sapnap was so fucking awkward chat. But anyways yeah a few of my friends are on it so I know it"

[user2] gave $10 ' how did you meet sapnap'

Bubblez started to sort her chest in her house. "When I was helping make PvPWars. I was like doing an event or something,? I'm not sure. I was practicing PVP with people and I met him. He was chill and we pvp'ed for around two hours. Then when I was making Hypixel I met him again! We traded Skypes and then just kept mutuals ever since." shrugging she logged off her hardcore world and switched to just chatting. She stopped displaying her game capture and put it to full facecam mode.

"Oh, mods gave another good question! Do I plan on making games or helping make any? Of course! Until Dawn was my baby. I would absolutely love to make something else. Hey, any game makers out there I am 100% free, sign me up coach." She stared directly up into the camera putting her hands in a praying or pleading motion. She happened to look outside of her door to see that Wilbur somehow got himself into his office without his keys. He sent her the bird and went on typing at his setup. She lightly laughed and flipped him off.

[user 3] gave $3 'are you part of the sleepy boys'

Bubblez paused pursing her lips. "I uh- probably not?? First off I am not a boy and I wasn't part of the cliche when it was formed. I mean, off-stream the three of them and I talk a lot. Phil does treat me like his 'child' sometimes. I- but no I don't think I am a part of that 'group'" She answered honestly rubbing her hands. She leaned back into her chair slightly spinning around. Suddenly her phone began to noisily buzz on the desk, quickly she went and looked and the name tag read
"Piggy❤🐽"

"Uh sorry chat one second," She quickly muted her microphone but kept her cam on. "Techno?"

"Unmute your stream" his monotone voice ran out of the speakers of her phone. She did as she was told, raising an eyebrow at the questionable call.

"Hellooo" Techno introduced himself to the stream. The chat exploded in an instant after hearing his voice. "To whoever asked Bubblez is part of the Sleepy Boys and Co. She is the add-on to it." and with that Techno hung up on her leaving Bubblez and her chat speechless.

►♡◄

"Chat I'm not telling you my fucking simp list!" Bubblez exclaimed covering her face in embarrassment, slightly blushing. Chat somehow was on the topic of simps and then it evolved into her revealing she had a simp list. Then chat just escalated from there.

The noise of a bubble popping blasting into her headphones. Bubblez let out an involuntary scream, nearly chucking her headphones off of her head.

"Bloody Hell! I need to change that fucking raid loud," she mumbled embarrassingly looking over into her stream deck notifications.

"Thank you for the raid.." she trailed off searching for an answer, "Dream?" She shouted very loudly, she had to remind herself she was in an office building and the walls were paper thin.

"Oh my god-" she stuttered out, watching her viewer count have a massive influx, nearly having one of her highest viewer counts ever.

"Thanks for the raid of 67k Dream-" she whispered. Her chat was in absolute shambles, she felt bad for her poor mods.

"Well, guys know how I wasn't revealing my simp list? Well, I'll say that Dream is somewhere on my top 5,"

►♡○♡○♡○♡○♡◄

NOTES: imagine if Wilbur never rejoined the SMP after the ban of jshlatt. What would have happened-