21

Five days. Five days...

The ticking of the clock on the wall signified the wasting time Bubblez had with Dream until she was shipped off to the UK. Five days to say her feelings. Five days till who knows when the next time they will be together in person.

She didn't want to leave.

►♡◄‌

"Minecraft," Dream sounded out blankly staring at her.

"Ye- yes? Why are you saying it like that?" Bubblez pouted at him.

"You want the only steam with us together to be a Minecraft horror map?"

"What?" She drawled out. She wanted them to have some form of content for her fans. The MCC Dream didn't count. She was present but not known she was present till after the stream. Fans clipped where she coughed and Dream tried to cover it up and managed to decipher it was her. It was funny to watch the 'Bubblez cough' trend.

"It's your stream," He shrugged.

"Are you playing it off as a dumb idea because Dreamy boy is scared?"

Dream whipped his head upwards sputtering at the question. "What? No, I am not afraid of some coding for a Minecraft horror map!"

Bubblez bursting out laughing, "Oh fuck! Dream's scared of a Minecraft game!"

Dream crossed his arms, sulking. He leaned back into the cough trying to shrink away. She simply giggled at him for a solid minute before calming herself down. "Serious?"

He grumbled something picking up a couch cushion, putting it over her face. Bubblez had to hold back her smart comments for a moment.

"We don't have to do horror, we could speedrun or worst case scenario go onto the SMP." Gently she grabbed the cushion pulling it away from his face. He straightened up, sitting up properly. He ran a hand in his hair sighing, "No, we can do the map."

"Really?"

"Yes really,"

Bubblez clapped her hands together. "Yay! Prepare to get scared,"

►♡◄‌

"Welcome! Welcome, everybody!" Bubblez cheered into the mic. Bubblez and Dream were sitting in his office. She stole his comfy gaming chair and left him sitting in a pullout chair. The mic was stationed between the two of them. The first monitor was where chat was, the second monitor was the game capture, and the third had her OBS settings.

The viewer spiked nearly instantly after hitting "go live." It hit 89.5 k. Resubs and donations flew past her activity window. Gladly she had the noises muted but the animation appeared where her facecam where to be if Dream did a face reveal.

"No facecam because of the guest," She informs the chat after they asked.

"Hi!"

"Hiya Dream,"

"Hi."

She laughed, rolling her eyes at him while adjusting her Minecraft settings. Dream's setting was NOT how she played.