11

@BubblezBee: Streaming Jackbox with Jack, Mark, Felix, Ethan! Be there or be fucking square bitches! twitch.tv/bubblezbee
[this tweet replies only to mutuals]
|
@markiplier: what?
↳ @BubblezBee: idk my manager said to tweet this :/

►♡◄

•••Dream & Bubblez•••

Dweam
Hey you got this!
I'll be there :)

►♡◄

•••Wilbur & Bubblez•••

Wimblur Snoot
Go do the thing
Ily
After stream I'll make you soup

►♡◄

•••Philza & Bubblez•••

Dad-za
Hey mate, you have been a lovely mate! Kristen sends her love and support. We love you, child.

►♡◄

•••Technoblade & Bubblez•••

Piggy
I'll be in chat, if someone in the chat is being rude i'll drop kick them. I got you.

►♡◄

•••Judas & Bubblez•••

Bitch
Love you cunt

►♡◄

•••Sean & Bubblez•••

Irish fuck
Are you ready? You don't have to do this live you know,

British Fuck
I am ready :)
I wouldn't imagine doing things without you involved in some way. You were the one I did my face reveal with, You are the one who held my hair back when i got wasted after that breakup with Terry, You were the first person I am out too,
Sean, i am as ready as I’ll ever be thank you for being with me 
I love you, you Irish fucker

►♡◄

With a shaking hand she pressed the "Starting Soon" scene to her facecam, she started screaming. As expected her chat was in absolute shambles. It was spamming and demanding she answer the truth, how she owed them an explanation. She pursed her lips trying her best to stay calm.

Bubblez had a chat with her mod team consisting of 30 people about what to do. Mostly do sub only, if there was a raid briefly set it to followers only then back to sub. If it got too hard to handle, do emote only periodically.

She had of course warned her other stream friends Mark, Felix, and Ethan about what was happening and how she already apologized if they came into their chats. She told them the news of her pregnancy. (Sean already knew). It was a sweet moment between them all and she will cherish it forever. They were her friends from when she wasn't very popular and was just "some game dev" they gave her some support on the fandom and she grew from there. Though they weren't on the day-to-day talk they were all old friends and they streamed together every few months or so.

"Hey chat.."

►♡◄

"FELIX YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO GO THAT HARD OH MY GOD MARK IS IN SHAMBLES-"

►♡◄

"So I was thinking, 'HOW DO I DEAL WITH MY CHILD MISBEHAVING'" Bubblez trailed off clicking the next side, "A gun"

"Oh my god!" Ethan screamed out.

►♡◄

The friends after two hours of gaming decided it was time to call it a day. She bid her friends goodbye, leaving Bubblez alone with her chat. She happened to glance at her mod list only to find all of the 'Chaos Family' lurking and helping her mods, mod chat, she nearly instantly started crying. She had a small smile and rubbed her eyes stopping the tears.

"Well it's sub-only so it seems that you chilled out at one point," She cleared her throat switching her screen to full camera mode.

"Can I just say how much I fucking love my mods? I love you all and appreciate you all so much, Thank you. She praised causing heart spam, she did a little heart with her hands laughing to herself.

User1: <3
[mod] Nathanpop: yo but when you paypal the money
[mod] Toripop: TRUE!
User2: <3 <# <3

Bubblez giggled at Nathan and Tori. "It's totally on its way.." she trailed off, zooming in on her face with a lying face. She chuckled watching the hearts before her, eyes lighting up.

"I would also like to thank a few of my friends. I won't say their names but they knew how scared of chat I was, and how anxious I was. They came and modded the chat. I love you guys," she smiled to herself playing with her fingers. She was beyond scared, she was absolutely petrified. She was going to say about her small little human inside her.

"I think I'm going to end the stream," she sighed loudly baiting the chat. She made herself look like she had an idea.

"Oh wait! I wanted to show you guys something! I left it in Will's office, one sec." She gasped standing up. Turning her back to the camera before they saw her bump.

On the back of her shirt in big black sharpie, it read 'btw I'm prego.'

She paused there for a few moments before letting out a loud hum and turning her side to the camera, where they could promptly see her baby bump. She let out a sigh before sitting back into her chair.

"Ah, Nah nevermind. I'm going to raid... Oh wow how coincidental that Dream just went live! He is speedrunning! Go be nice or I'll break your fucking kneecaps!"

"Oh and if you didn't figure it out I'm pregnant," 

■•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡■

NOTES: So even tho this is a oc x dream I just wanna state the whole story isnt soley going to revolve around her loving dream and nothing else.

I want Bubblez to have a personality of her own and it not soley just loving dream? I don't know if this makes sense,,

Anyways yes short chapter but uh,, 💫plot💫

Anyways I'm trying my best and I hope yall enjoy the story :)

Reminder votes and comments appreciated