12

•••Dream & Bubbles•••

Dweamy
Good morning! <3

Bubs
Morning green boy
How are you?

Dweamy
I'm good :)
Are you ready to come back to streaming with a bang?

Bubs
Oh, honey, you know it ;)

►♡◄

"What is up chat!" Bubblez exclaimed clapping her hands together, watching chat fly by even if it was on a 60 second slow down.

"Today I have a small surprise- and no it's not as life-changing as last steam news," She chuckled to herself. "I've been invited to a certain SMP by the green man himself! That's right folks I'm on the Dream SMP!"

The chat went wild after that, "Tubbo will be giving me a tour around, and I'll see what this 'big impending war' is about."

As she logged on she was in a spruce forest with big walls made of several different materials trapped her in. "Well this is welcoming," she mumbled to herself looking around. "Wait chat look I have a new skin!" She smiled. She pressed f5 mode showing it off. It was a brunette character with a pale yellow shirt and shorts. On the back pocket of the jeans was an embroidered bee. She twirled around before pressing the tab list.

Dream, The_Eret, TommyInnit, Tubbo_, WilburSoot, Sapnap, Punz, ItsFundy, BubblezBee

"Sapnaps on!?" She gasped.

The_Eret: Hello, Welcome!
TommyInnit: WOMAN
Punz: hello bubblez

"Oh my god and Punz are here as well?"

BubblezBee: hello!!

Bubblez switched to VC1 sitting there waiting for someone to pick her up, unaware of where she was currently.

Dream whispered: don't join l'manberghchild. Join me,
Dream whispered: just think about it
Dream: ;)

Bubblez knew she had to get into "RP" mode. "Guys look, the green man is whispering to us" she leaned into the microphone whispering to her chat. A ding rang through the call, meaning someone joined the VC.

"Hey, Bubz!"

"Tubbo!"

She watched on her screen as Tubbo's character fall in front of her character from a tree.

"Ready for the tour?" He asked happily.

"Hell yeah!"

►♡◄

"Tubbo.." Bubblez trailed off. They were in something called the community house, as soon as they entered the chat went insane, and began spamming at least 90 different things. They were shouting something along the lines of crafting tables and them being on the floor. And how she was standing on the ones that were literally the entire floor. "What the fuck is chat doing," she asked perplexed.

"Oh no," Tubbo said jumping on top of a chest, off of the floors.

She paused trying to decipher chat when Sapnaps character came sprinting into the house. He went up and placed a crafting table in front of her.