Famous Birthdays

•••

𝐁𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐳𝐁𝐞𝐞

𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚃𝚄𝙱𝙴 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁

•••

•••

Birthday

March 5, 1997

Birthplace

United Kingdom

Age

22

Birth Sign

Pisces

•••

𝘈𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵

BubblezBee also referred to as Bubblez is a British Youtuber who has amassed over 5 million subscribers on Youtube. In 2019 she began streaming on Twitch. Her first name is Liviana and she has yet to expose her last name.

𝘉𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘍𝘢𝘮𝘦

Before Youtube, she worked as a game coder and developer. Bubblez worked at Google for two years before moving onto making games. Her most notable work was when she teamed up with Supermassive Games to make the popular game Until Dawn. She has then been hired to help code and develop Minecraft servers such as Hypixel, Lifeboat, PvPWars, and ManaCube.

𝘛𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘢

The first viral video that brought Bubblez to fame was titled "I helped make a horror game?"

She announced on Twitter in 2016 that she was a "proud bisexual."

Bubblez says she hates country music so much that if she hears it she instantly becomes either sad or agitated.

Before 2016 Bubblez was a faceless persona, she released a face reveal partnered with the YouTuber Jacksepticeye the video was titled "Scaring the shit out of an Irish man."

𝘍𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘓𝘪𝘧𝘦

She has a younger brother named Judas.

𝘈𝘴𝘴𝘰𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩

She is close friends with the members of the youtube group SootHouse. She is rather close with member WilburSoot, she has referred to him as her figurative brother, in 2019 she announced they were roommates. Bubblez has streamed and made many youtube videos with Ph1LzA, TommyInnit, TubboLive, Fundy, Jacksepticeye, Markiplier, and Pewdiepie.

►♡○♡○♡○♡○♡◄

Faceclaim: Phoebe Tonkin

►♡○♡○♡○♡○♡◄

Judas, (BubbleBee's younger brother)

Birthday:

October 28th, 2000

Birthplace:

United Kingdom

Age:

19

Birth Sign:

Scorpio

►♡○♡○♡○♡○♡◄

Faceclaim: Daniel Sharman

►♡○♡○♡○♡○♡◄