Chapter Three: Fight!

Outside the guild, everyone was gathered to watch Aria and Erza fight. The two females stood opposite each other, smirking slightly. Aria placed her hand on her cloak and proceeded to take it off, revealing her outfit.

Aria wore a tight black turtleneck top with no sleeves. The top had a hole near her stomach, which revealed her purple guild emblem. She wore a purple skirt that went to her thighs; it was flowy and looked easy enough to move around; matching the purple skirt she had a pair of purple arm warmers that went from her elbows to her wrists. Finally, she wore a pair of black boots that reached midthigh, and just above the boots revealed a pair of grey thigh high socks. Her skirt had a slit in it, allowing her to move even more freely.

  Aria wore a smug expression as a white crystal appeared near her hand

Aria wore a smug expression as a white crystal appeared near her hand. Erza too wore a smug expression on her face as her clothes transformed into her Heaven's Wheel Armour. She summoned her swords behind her, which caused Aria to stand off guard for a second. Aria had sweat run down her face, but she continued to wear an expression full of confidence.

"So what armour is this?" She questioned.

"Heaven's Wheel Armour. I can summon a large entity of swords at my disposal. Prepare to lose, Aria." Erza said as she pointed her sword at the female. Suddenly, a sword was flying towards Aria, causing the female to jump to the ground to dodge it. Another sword was going towards the female when Aria slammed her hands on the ground. A large crystal appeared in front of her, protecting her from the sword.

"Amazing." Lucy gasped as she stared at the large crystal which seemed to sparkle in the sun light. Aria suddenly ran out from behind the crystal with a red crystal in her hand.

"Fire bullets!" The female called out as the crystal glowed. Suddenly, bullet shaped flames was flying towards Erza.

"Fire Empress!" Erza shouted, jumping back to dodge the fire as her armour transformed. After dodging all of the flames, Erza shot flames from her sword. Aria's crystal changed from red to blue.

"Aqua Shield!" Aria called out as a shield made of water protected her from the flames. Once the shield disappeared, the crystal did too. Aria dropped her hands down to her hips, while Erza did the same. The two smirked as they looked at each other.

"What's going on? Why did they stop?" Wendy questioned as she looked between the two girls. Lucy, who was standing next to her, wore a concerned expression too as they looked between the females.

"Did something happen that we don't know about?" Lucy questioned, furrowing her eyebrows. Erza's armour disappeared; she stood there in her casual clothing while holding only one sword. Meanwhile, a sword made of crystal appeared in Aria's hand.

"They've agreed; no magic, only their swords." Mira said as she stood near the two female mages. She wore a concerned expression.

"Will Aria be okay?" Gray muttered under his breath as he folded his arms while watching the female.

"Against Erza, that's a tough one..." Lucy added.

"She'll be fine!" Natsu grinned. "Come on, get on with it already!" Natsu shouted, and with his voice reaching their ears, both females charged to each other and their swords clashed. The two were an equal match, surprising most that Aria could keep up with the red-haired maiden. Erza was about to strike Aria, however the female dodged and took the opportunity to strike Erza, however Erza saw that attack coming. She clashed her sword with Aria's and managed to disarm Aria. Aria went wide eyed as her sword flew in the air and landed behind Erza. Erza then pointed her sword to Aria with a proud smile on her face.

Aria smiled as she put her hands up slightly, showing she surrendered. Many people cheered Erza as the redhead made her sword disappeared. Aria walked past the redhead and picked up her sword before making it disappear.

"You're strong, I'm impressed." Erza spoke up, catching Aria's attention. Aria blinked, before smiling at Erza. The two shook hands.

"I see you've grown stronger, but that doesn't surprise me one bit. You've always been strong."

"Aria, fight me now!" Natsu called out as he ran towards the female. Aria had a vein pop out of her head as her eye twitched. She turned around and put her hand out; a group of crystals appeared and flew towards the dragon slayer. Before anyone could blink, Natsu was pinned against the wall, the crystals piercing his clothes.

"Can't you give it a rest?!" Aria exclaimed, the vein on her head throbbing. The guild members all laughed at Natsu as he tried to pull the crystals out of his clothes, but they were stuck. Aria sighed as she went over to the male to take the crystals away.

Lucy smiled as she looked at Aria; she was very admirable. She was able to keep up with Erza and even after the fight she was still able to put a stop to Natsu's rampage. Lucy looked in the corner of her eye and could see Gray smiling while watching Aria. A sly smirk appeared on Lucy's face, which Gray noticed. The male looked away, whistling, causing Lucy to laugh.

"Uh, Lucy, is Juvia okay?" Wendy questioned nervously as she pointed to Juvia, who was sat in a corner, glaring at Aria while chanting "love rival".

"Uh, maybe we should just leave her to it." Lucy suggested nervously.

Tbc...

A/N: I decided to give Aria an updated look as the story is being updated ^^" I hope you enjoyed the chapter ><