"I remember the day that picture was drawn." Levy said, making both mages turn their heads to her. "It was when Gildarts returned for a few days. Two days before Aria left with him to train with that mage."

Flashback...

Gildarts smiled at Natsu, patting him on the head after he told a young Natsu no to a fight. Levy, Jet and Droy were watching from afar. Gildarts turned his head and saw Aria watching the Strauss siblings playing together while Reedus painted a portrait of her. Aria was wearing a sad expression in her eyes as she watched them. Aria then looked in the corner of her eyes and watched Laxus and Makarov talking. Aria released another sigh before she looked at the Strauss siblings once more. Gildarts stood up and walked to the female, dodging all the fights that were currently going on inside the guild.

"Hey Aria, you alright?" Gildarts asked as he looked at the female with a soft smile. Aria turned her head to look up at the male.

"Mr Gildarts... Yes, I'm fine thank you. How are you?" Aria asked as she looked up at the man with a soft smile. Gildarts then began to mess up Aria's hair with his hand.

"Now you don't need to be asking that. I'm asking if you're alright, because you've been watching Lisanna, Elfman and Mira for a while now and you look sad." Gildarts said as he pulled up a chair and sat down to look up at the girl who was sat on the table. Aria sighed as she looked at the siblings.

"I was just...admiring them... They all love each other no matter what because they're family...even if Mira says otherwise." Aria said, smiling at the last sentence she spoke as she turned her head to Gildarts.

"Don't you have a family like that Aria?" Gildarts asked. Aria stopped smiling as she opened her eyes with a sad expression in her eyes. She sighed as she looked away. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked." Gildarts said after noticing the sad expression in her eyes.

"It's fine. I think I'm going to go for a walk..." Aria said as she got off the table.

"Doesn't Aria have a family?" Lucy asked with a sad expression on her face as she looked at the two mages.

"Aria never mentioned anything about her family. She always avoided the question." Levy explained as she folded her arms, a sad expression as appearing as she looked at the painting of Aria in the book. Lucy sighed as she looked too.

"Poor girl..."

"Wasn't that the same day as the attack?" Mirajane asked, making Lucy look up at the model.

"Attack?" Lucy questioned, which Mirajane nodded her head.

Flashback...

"It's fine. I think I'm going to go for a walk..." Aria said as she got off the table. As she took two steps forward, the ground began to shake slightly, scaring the children and causing Aria to fall back, however luckily Gildarts caught her. "What is this? Is this another welcoming for someone like you Mr Gildarts?" Aria asked as she looked up at the man, who wore a frown.

"No..." Gildarts said as he looked at the door. Master Makarov ran to the doors and frowned as he turned his head to look at the guild members.

"We're being attacked! Everyone; prepare for battle! Macao, take all the children to the basement for safety!" Makarov ordered as he ran outside, being followed by other Guild Members.

"Right! Kids, run now!" Macao ordered, which the children all followed. Well... Most of them.

"No way! We need to help them!" Natsu exclaimed, however, he was picked up by Macao, who was running into the basement with the rest of the children of the guild. "Put me down, old man! Put me down!" Natsu ordered, however, Macao had already taken him into the basement and passed him to Aria. Erza and Mirajane were allowed to join the fight considering their ranks in the guild.