"Was she and Gray close?" Lucy asked as she looked at Mira. Mirajane laughed slightly as she nodded her head. She sat on the table, picking up the book once again and flipping back to the page that had the picture of Aria and Gray.

  "When Natsu wasn't around, Gray would always try to fight Aria. Aria would also often help Erza when it came to stopping Natsu and Gray from fighting." Mirajane explained, still laughing slightly, causing Lucy to laugh with her. "I guess it was thanks to those three that Aria came out of her shell. When she first joined the guild, she wouldn't talk to anyone. She would just hide in the corner." Mirajane explained.

  Flashback...

"Hey, newbie! Fight me!" A young Gray ordered as he waved his arms around while standing near Aria, who was eating a piece of bread. Aria stopped eating her bread and looked up at Gray with her dull grey eyes that showed no light. She then looked back down and continued to eat her bread, causing a vein to pop out of Gray's cheek. "Hey, I'm talking to you!" Gray exclaimed, getting annoyed by each second as Aria continued to ignore him. Gray slammed his hands on the table Aria was sat at, gritting his teeth. "Why are you ignoring me?!"

Aria finished eating her bread and turned around on her seat. She pulled her hood up and began to walk away, leaving Gray to become angrier. Aria walked to a corner and sat down, bringing her knees up to her chest as she looked out of the guild window.

"Fight me!!" Gray exclaimed as he was suddenly standing next to Aria. Aria flinched slightly at the sudden outburst that appeared next to her. Aria turned her head to Gray and frowned at the boy.

"Can't you take a hint? I don't want to fight you!" Aria exclaimed as she continued to frown at the male.

"Why not?!" Gray exclaimed as he folded his arms, huffing slightly as he stared at the female. Aria turned her head away and moved her hood over her face slightly.

"Because I don't want to..."

"Gray, leave the kid alone. She's not wild like you or Natsu." Macao said as he and Wakaba sat on a table next to the two. Gray huffed again and puffed his cheeks out. Wakaba and Macao laughed at the boy, who stared at Aria with a frown.

"Are you scared?" Gray asked as he looked at Aria. A vein popped out of her head as she turned her head to look at the boy. Gray flinched slightly at the dark look Aria gave him with a shadow forming over her eyes. A dangerous aura surrounded Aria as she glared at the boy coldly. Aria rose from her seat and walked towards Gray. Gray stepped back, until he was backed up into a wall. Aria stood in front of him; she was slightly taller than him. Aria raised her arm and punched Gray on the head lightly.

"There." Aria said, making Gray blink in confusion. Aria then walked away from the confused boy.

"Do you think she broke him?" Wakaba asked as he looked at Gray, who was just blinking while standing there in confusion.

Lucy laughed at the story Mirajane told her. She held her stomach as she imagined Gray's reaction.

"Here it is!" Levy called out, making both Lucy and Mirajane turn their heads to the script mage. Levy walked over to two mages and put a book on the table. She flipped through the pages, until a page with the title "Lost Magic: Crystal Magic" came up. Lucy looked at the book and examined the page.

"Crystal magic is a rare magic that is found difficult to control. A long time ago there was a city full of crystal magic mages, however that city was destroyed, and all survivors either went into hiding, or were killed. The last known crystal mage died over 100 years ago." Lucy read out; her eyes slightly wide as she read about the magic. "Does Aria know about the history of Crystal Mages? In this picture she looks sad." Lucy said as she flipped the page to show the other picture.