Fight || JustinB

"Let me explain, babe."

"Don't babe me, Justin."

"Why won't you let me explain ??"

"For what?? That you kissed this girl !!" I said shouting.

"I didn't kiss her for god sake!!"

"Oh really so I just saw a picture of someone who looks exactly like you kissing a girl . Do you think I'm stupid?" I said while going into the kitchen.

"Don't go away from me, just let me explain??" He said while following you from behind.

"I can do whatever I want Justin. Just leave me alone!"

"Why you won't let me explain to you?"

"Because I'm tired of this bullshit, you know what I always knew something like that will happen. I always asked myself why is it with me? There are so many lot of girls outside who are much more prettier than me, I was just blind and stupid, I think we need a break." I said looking down.

"Babe, don't say that, we can fix it okay. I love you so much please. You are the most beautiful girl in the world I love you with my all heart. Please don't...." He said with tears in his eyes.

"It's the best for the both of us." I said leaving the house, i could hear Justin crying.

*one week later*

I can't leave without Justin, what was I thinking? And on top of that, I didn't let him explain. I'm just so stupid. Maybe I should go back home. I took the car and headed back home. When i opened the door it was all dark and i could see glasses shattered on the floor and bottles of liquor.

"Justin?" I said  while entering in our room.

"Y/n!" He said  while standing up quickly and coming toyards me.

"I thought, I won't see your face again." He said crying and hugging me.

"I'm sorry Justin." I said  hugging him back.

"I can't leave without you bieber." I said crying into his chest.

"I can't live without you too futur Mrs Bieber, babe let me explain, please?" He said looking into my eyes.I nodded, i sat on his bed and he did the same.

"This girl, I don't know her, it was for a photoshoot and for one picture she had to kiss me on the cheek but instead of that she grabbed both of my cheek and she kissed me. I didn't kiss her back, I'm so sorry y/n please forgive me I don't want to loose you again please."

"Justin, I forgive you because I love you and I know that you are telling me thruth and I'm sorry too because I didn't listen to you;"

"It's okay baby, but promise me one thing, don't ever leave me never. I want to spend all my life with you and I want to have kids with you because you're my world, my weakness. I love you." He said and kissed you on the lips.

"I love you so much Justin." I said kissing him.

❁❁❁