Fight/MakeUp || JustinB

"Who's that girl, Justin?" I said to him, while showing him the picture of the girl and him hugging and kissing.

"She's just a friend, y/n." He said, still looking at the tv.

"A friend, my ass Justin, so you can kiss and hug your "friend" like that but me having a guy friend isn't okay!"

"It's not the same thing, guys just want to fuck you, can you stop being so stupid please, she is just a friend okay." He said looking at me.

"So now I'm stupid, well you know what, fuck you Justin." I said leaving the living room to go in our bedroom.

"You can help with that!" He said shouting.

"Ahaha very funny, screw you!"

"Cmon baby girl, why are you mad at me, I didn't kiss her, I didn't have sex with her. I still don't think, that you know you are the only one I love, the only one I want to spend my life with. I don't care about her. The only one I care is you and only you. I love you y/n so please stop thinking things like this I will never leave you never." He said behind the bedroom door.

"Never say never, Justin." I said while opening the door.

"Baby, you're my other half and it's cute when you're jealous." He said, while stroking my cheek with his hand.

"I'm not jealous, I'm just scared of loosing you." I said looking at the ground.

"Babe, you will never loose me, I love you, you're the perfect girl, I couldn't ask better. You're the one I've waited for."

"I love you so much, Justin." I said, hugging him.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

It's been a long time, sorry fellas, I didn't update earlier, but don't worry I'll now more often I hope lol. And if you love me very much (lmfao nobody loves me but who cares) watch Where are ü now video. I'll maybe update later again. 🌙

Love you my fellow bad bitches. 👄