Jealous 1 || JustinB

Your Pov

Justin asked me to come with him on his video shooting of what do you mean, at first I thought well why not, it's just a video shooting I won't get bored and I never went to one of this so yay. But right now I just want to cut his balls off. Like he has the audacity to ask me to come but he knows damn well that I will be mad and angry at him, is he playing with my patience right now? Little asshole.

"So babe, how was I?" He said, wrapping his arms on my waist. He just finished the scene on the bed with the whatever girl name is.

"You were terrific babe, I loved the way she licked your abs or the way you kissed her!" I said faking a smile and licking my teeth with my tongue at the end.

"Oh someone jealous baby." He said kissing my noice, and smirking.

"Jealous of her, fuck off please, just go suck her face and leave me alone." I said removing his arms from my waist and pushing him away. 

"Baby, you know I love you--" I cut him.

"And only you, I don't care about her, you are the most beautiful girl in the bla-bla-bla justin." I spat. I could see Justin smirking.

"Really funny babe, but I wanted to say this, and I love it when you are mad baby, because you are just so fucking sexy and I just want to fuck you until you can't walk." He said coming closer, whispering on my wear and licking my earlobe.

"Well baby, in that case, you can go fuck yourself." I said grabbing his crotch and giving it a big squeeze while looking at him and biting my lips. I pushed him one more time, and went behind to sit on the sofa.

Revenge is a bitch Justin, just wait.

Part2 coming soon... vote for part 2

 vote for part 2