Jealous - Tom holland

It's been 1y, that me and tom are dating, we have a great relationship, I already met his family and his bestfriend Harrison. His family loved me but his best friend kinda of hate me. I don't know why though, ever since I met him, Harrison kept coming when he had date or when I was at his house pretending he didn't know that I was here. I didn't say anything, I mean, it's Tom's best friend. But I knew he hated me.

I was at Tom's house for a date, he prepared a romantic meal for us but guess who showed up Harrison.« Hi guys, oh I didn't know you had company tonight » he said taking a bite in tom's plate. And hugging him, he didn't acknowledge my presence.

« You helped me buy the decoration earlier Haz » he said chuckling. I looked at them, I knew how much Tom loves Haz, he's like his brother, I couldn't say anything about him being like a possessive girlfriend.

« You want a plate Harrison, there's more ? » I said standing up, he nodded, and kept talking to Tom.« Darling, can I have a beer ? » Tom asked me. We kept eating, I was eating in silence, I mean Harrison kept talking to Tom. But I could feel Tom stealing glances and smiling at me, trying to make me smile.

« What's next ? A Movie ? A club ? » Harrison said, standing up. « I'm tired, I'm going to sleep, you can guys spend time with each other, like you don't spend enough time with each other. » I said and whispering the last part to myself.

« You sure babe ? » He said, grabbing me by the waist and kissing my forehead. I nodded on his chest, and smiled faintly.

« Great, common tom let's go » He said and grabbing him by the arm and dragging him to the door.

Great another night alone.

Tom came home at 3am, he tried to make no sound but failed when he fell on the floor.

« I'm sorry y/n, I didn't mean to wake you up. » He said grabbing me and pushing me on his chest so he could cuddle me from behind. I turned around and put my arms around him. I kissed his chest and drifted back to sleep.

Tom woke me up with kisses on the face and neck. "C'mon baby, wake up, I want to see those beautiful eyes" he said still kissing my neck and biting on it.

« Tom, Stop » I moaned and tried pushing him so I could turn around

« You really though that you could push me. » he said chuckling, he grabbed my arms and put them around his neck. He carried me to the bathroom.

« I'll wait for you downstairs, I really want to help you to get dress but you know how this will end. » he said smirking and pecking my lips. I took a shower and did my morning routine. I could smell the food from downstairs.

« What did you-oh Harrison, I didn't know you were here » I said faking a smile. He smirked at me, he fucking knows what he's doing.

"I made you pancakes princess." he said handing me the plate.

"Thanks" I said and took a bite.

"So what are you doing today?" Harrison said to Tom.

"We are staying at home today just us two" I emphasized the alone. Tom frowned but didn't think of it that much.

"Oh, so you're throwing me out" Haz said smirking.

"No-Yeah" Tom and I, said at the same time.

"Yes and no, but we need to have some time alone you know" I said to him, even though he know hes doing that on purpose.

"Alright, I'll leave, my presence isn't welcome here." he said grabbing his stuff and leaving.

"What was that about" 

"Are you actually clueless right now ? » I said getting fed up « your boyfriend harrison kept disturbing us since i met him, I didn't mind at first, he's your best friend, but right now every time we are seeing each other or hanging out i don't know where, he's fucking here. » I said getting every thing out of my chest.

« That's nonsence » he said not believing me.

« Tom, when I said yes for being your girlfriend, I didn't say yes for being the third weel. I can't do it anymore. »

« What are you saying, are you asking me to choose ? »

« No, I'm not asking you anything Tom, He's your bestfriend, it's just you don't see what i see, you don't know know how I feel when he's here. I think we just should break up. »

« what ? Wait no, I'm going to talk to him, I'm going to ask him what's wrong, I love you you can't leave me, you are my everything, you are the reason i wake up every morning with a smile on my face, don't please, don't go. » he said grabbing my hands, with tears in his eyes.

« Tom, that's the problem, you can't even see on your own, what's the problem, and I don't you to loose your bestfriend over me. » I said removing my hands from his and stroking his cheeks.

« I'm sorry »