38

(YOUR POV)

After finding out Steven processed Pink's gem  Blue Diamond hugged and nuzzled Steven crying tears of joy, causing Steven and the rest of us to cry as well.

"Ah... Oh, Pink! I can't believe it! You've been here all along! Oh!" Blue Diamond said.

Yellow Diamond cleared her throat.

"Blue I think we own Y/n something" Yellow told her.

Blue turned her attention away from Steven to me.

"Yes you are right" Blue said as placed Steven down and wiped her tears.

"Y/n. We are so sorry. We never intended for you to feel so trapped in Homeworld. We just wanted to protect you" Blue explained. 

"We had already lost Pink, we didn't want to lose to" Yellow added.

"Do you forgive us?" Blue asked.

I smiled.

"Of course I can, you only want to protect me but I have one request"

"And what is it?" Yellow questioned.

"I can stay on Earth as long as I like providing Lucas and Melina has the same option as well" I offered.

Blue and Yellow looked at each other before facing me again.

"Would you visit?" Blue asked.

"As often as I can"  I promised.

Yellow and Blue smiled.

"Very well then, you have yourself a deal, Y/n" Yellow said as she extended her index finger for me to shake.

"How could you do this to us, Pink?" Yellow said directing her attention to Steven now.

"Why did you let us think you were shattered? Why the strange disguise? Why are you doing a voice? Why didn't you say something at Trial?" She asked.

"And Blue, can you please stop crying? I can't see." Yellow said as she wiped her tears and splashed it on the Crystal Gems.  

"...Sorry!" Blue apologised. 

"My mom kept it from everyone"  Steven started to explain when Pearl cleared her throat. 

"Well, almost everyone" I said. 

"Well, apparently Mom... Oh, geez, you don't know what a mom is..."

Yellow and Blue laughed.

"We know a mom is we are mothers ourselves" Blue told him.

Steven looked at me, shocked. 

"What haven't you mentioned this before?" Steven questioned me.

I nervously scratched the back of my head.

"Oh, I didn't tell you? Silly me I must have forgotten them" 

"Well that's great you know what a mom is! So Pink Diamond took the form of Rose Quartz permanently after faking her shattering. Then Rose Quartz gave up that form to create a new life with my Dad: me. Rose passed her gemstone and some of her powers onto me, but... that's all. I... I don't have any of Pink or Rose's memories... I'm sorry..." Steven apologised. 

"Hmm. I'm sure your memories are in there somewhere, Pink"

"Actually, I go by Steven" Steven corrected her. 

"Oh, stars!" Blue gasped softly.

"How did you even survive?! We blasted the planet and obliterated every Gem on its surface!" She exclaimed.