I was in my bedroom where I had a small collection of books.                                                                Scanning through the books when a familiar book caught my attention.

I pulled it out of the shelf and smiled remembering that my mother gave me this journal for my 9th birthday.

My hands slid down the journal feeling every detail of it, then I notice it was locked.

'Now where did I put the key?'  I thought as I looked around the room and an idea hit me.

It was in a jewellery box mother had brought back from Earth was underneath my bed.

I made my way to my bed and kneeled on both knees then put my hands underneath the bed.       I moved my hand around until I felt a cold, hard material.

I smiled, pulled the box out and rested it on the bed.

I opened the box and search through all the sliver and gold chains to find an old rusty silver key

Quickly I unlocked the lock and tears came into my eyes as I sat on the bed.

The book was filled with songs, drawings, poems and things mother had ever said to me.

I scanned through the book until I reached the middle page where I last wrote in the book.

'Until we meet again' The title read.

*Flash Back*

In Pink's room, a 10-year-old Y/n was crying her eyes out.

"Mama please don't leave me here. Take me with you" She pleaded, looking at the giant pink lady she had come to know as her mother.

Pink looked down at her in sympathy she stooped down to her level and opened her arms out for the girl to come into.

Y/n, with tears in her big e/c eyes and snot running down her nose, hugged her.

She cried and cried on her mother's shoulder, all Pink could do was play with her h/l h/c hair.

After 15 minutes Y/n calmed down. Pink wiped her remaining tears away.

" I wish so much you wouldn't cry, the way you did today while thinking of the many things we didn't get to do. I know how much you love me as much as I love you and each time you think of me I know you'll miss me too. When tomorrow starts without me, don't think we are far apart for every time you think of me, I'm right here in your heart." Pink finished and pointed at Y/n's heart.

Y/n smiled, beyond thrilled to hear that no matter where her mother was in the universe she'll always be in her heart.

"You pinky promise you'll come back?" Y/n asked and held out her tiny pinky finger.

Pink smiled sadly at her daughter but held out her pinky and wrapped around hers.

"I promise"

*Flash Back Ends*

I smiled bitterly as the memory played in my mind.

"You pinky promise that you'll come back, why didn't you?" I whispered, tears rolling dowing my cheek.

Then my communicator started to light up my nightstand.

I quickly wiped my tears away before answering.

"Aunt Yellow, how can I help you?" I asked with a forced smile.

"Y/n. I want to plan something special for Blue. I was looking at Peridot Facet 2F5L Cut 5XG's last report and she wrote how there are what seems to be a new species of human; "My Dad", a Connie, a Lars and Sadie, The mailman and an Onion. I've sent an Aquamarine and two Topaz guards to go and collect them and put in the Zoo" Yellow explained.

"That sounds like a wonderful idea, I'm sure that Aunt Blue would love it" I told her, excited about the new humans.

Yellow smiled at me.

"Gald you agree with me Y/n also, you look wonderful with your hood off" She complimented before the communicator cut off.

I sighed and laid on my bed.

"Isn't an Onion a vegetable?" I mumbled as I snuggled into my pillow and darkness soon took over me as I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"My Diamond, wake up" A voice called shaking me slightly.

My eyes open to see Aunt Blue's Pearl.

I stretched and rubbed my eyes.

"Hello Pearl, how can I help you?" I asked

"Blue Diamond has invited you to witness Rose Quartz's trial" 

Author notes

Hello Starlings I hope you guys do enjoy this chapter please do tell me how you feel about this chapter, did I pull your heartstrings? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).