37

(3POV)

Steven woke up to find himself in a dark dimension with Y/n on top of him tear in her eyes.

"Huh?" 

"Y/n, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" He asked her.

"Steven come on! You need to walk up, I don't think I could ever forgive myself if you were for asleep forever" Y/n told him as he looked away to see the other Crystal Gems fighting. 

"This is all my fault, isn't it? If I didn't follow you back here the Diamonds won't be here and you won't be in a coma"  She said, her voice growing frantic by ever word as tears swelled in her eyes. 

Steven gasped and turned to face her.

"What? No Y/n, this isn't your fault. Look I'm up were going to get through this together" He said trying to reassure his frantic sister.

He got up from his body and noticed his own body was lying next to him.

"What the hoo-hah?" He exclaimed as he waved his hand over his unconscious body.

"ell that's new. What is this place?" He asked as he looked down and noticed he was standing on top of Y/n's head, representing her mind along with the other Crystal Gems as they found the Diamonds. 

'What else have you got? I've only just begun to fight!' Lapis exclaimed as she was then zapped by Yellow Diamond's blasted and destabilize eventually poofing. (Forgive me for laughing at this part). 

"Y/n are you seeing this?" He asked shocked at what he was seeing. 

Y/n got up, her hands shaking.

'Maybe if I gave myself up then they could leave Steven and the rest only' Y/n thought.

Steven's face filled with fear at her thought. 

"Y/n! We're not gonna give you up like that!" He shouted but Y/n didn't hear him as tears finally rolled down her cheeks, her hair turning blue.

He tries to hug her but accidentally phased right through her causing her to shiver and looked around confused.

He then held her hand causing her to look directly at him, the comfort of holding hands made Y/n feel calmer letter her hair change back to its normal ombre hair colour. 

"Y/n can you hear me?" He asked her.

Y/n was baffled.

"I- yes but where are you?" She questioned him.

"I'm not sure, but I think it's a classic psychic ghost type situation" He explained.

Y/n was even more confused by the explanation. 

"You can do that?" She asked tiredly, today was just not her day.

"The Diamonds won't listen to me out there, but maybe I can get through to them here and you talk to them out there it might work. They gotta know Pink Diamond wasn't shattered"

Y/n looked hesitant.

'That might work but maybe talking wouldn't be we have to...' She thought before she gasped.

"Y/n?"  He asked why she stopped mid-thought.

She grinned.

"I have an idea but I might sound a bit...paranormal"

"Is anything normal around here?"

"Ture. So here's the plan..."