"But what if?"

"Don't worry, he'll probably forget about you if he'll meet his mate... True alphas are possessive, his mate might be popular and he'll have a hard time keeping his mate safe."

"I hope so... I don't wanna get involve in anything with him anymore, after what he'd done. I'm starting to be scared of him."

Jimin pat him on the back. "Don't worry, karma is on our side."

Taehyung smiled at him.

They're almost at the gate when someone held Taehyung's wrist. Taehyung gave a surprise look at the guy but felt relieved when it was not his enemy(jungkook).

"Eunwoo... What's up?" He awkwardly greeted.

"What do you want?" Jimin asked. Eunwoo just ignored him.

"Taehyung can we talk?" Eunwoo asked.

"Oh.. about what?"

"Actually not right now... Let's meet up in the library tommorow, I have things to asked you and I need to confirm something."

Taehyung glanced at Jimin then looked at Eunwoo with hesitation.

"I promise, jungkook won't see you. I just really need to talk to you about something."

"W-well... Okay, what time?"

"Same time as now, in the last row of book shelves in the left."

Taehyung nodded.

"Okay thanks, I gotta go.. You should leave too before jungkook sees you here." Eunwoo said and gave them a brief smile before running away.

Jimin poke Taehyung. "I think I know what's he gonna say to you tomorrow."

"What?"

"You're his mate."

"What?! Are you crazy? He can't be my mate."

"But there's possibilities, and he's acting nice to you, isn't he? And he never bullies you and he helped you last time."

"He's just nice,okay? Don't give other meanings."

Jimin snorted. "Whatever..Let's go, before the demon see us here."

~~~~~~~

On the other hand, Jungkook looked at Jaehyun who was panting as he just ran all the way back to their last classroom from somewhere.

"J-jungkook.." he breathed in and out. Controlling his uneasy breathing as he's tired from running. "I saw him!"

"Saw who?" Jungkook asked.

"That guy! That male Omega we were bullying, he's still here and guess what I saw..."

Jungkook looked at him boredly, he actually had lost interest at the Omega.

"What?" Yugyeom asked.

"I saw Eunwoo talking to him!" Jaehyun exclaimed.

Jungkook frowned. "In what way?"

"I don't know if I'm certain but he was definitely talking to him nicely, I never saw and hear him speak so soft and looking innocent while talking to someone since he's mostly unbothered and emotionless, especially to those people he's not close with."

"So?.. does that means.. he likes him?" Yugyeom asked. "Or worst! He could really be his mate!"

"Yeah yeah! Like I told you guys last time, he was acting sus when we're talking about the omega." Jaehyun said.