Chapter 12

Taehyung's POV

"Taehyung!" As soon as I got out Yoongi hyung's car, I heard someone call my name.

I looked at the direction where the voice was coming from and I saw Jungkook walking towards me.

"Jimin I'll see you later, I have to go." I said and immediately walked away.

"Wait! Let's go together!! We have the same classes!" I heard Jimin yell but I ignored it and just continue walking, not even glancing back.

I don't want anywhere near Jungkook... He have done enough. I can't just let him push me around like I'm some kind of toy of his.

Staying away from him is the best way to get out of trouble with him but it's hard since he wants to follow me around now... and the fact that we are going to live in the same house is just gonna make it harder.

Why must fate do this to me? Does it wants me to die in jungkook's hands or something like that?

I walked faster then glance back, checking if he was still following me.

I saw him not so far away, shouting while walking towards my direction.. probably shouting my name. Is he insane?!!

I was not looking at my way that's why I suddenly bump into someone.

"Oww." I uttered then glared at the guy.

"Oh I'm sorry, I wasn't looking at my way." The guy uttered, he was holding a some kind of clipboard. Looks like he's reading it.

I stopped glaring at him. He seems nice.

"No, It was me... I wasn't looking at my way also. I'm sorry" I apologized.

He smiled. "It's okay." He said. I smiled back.

Then suddenly someone held my wrist and turned me around.

Right... I was running from someone.

"Stop running away!" Jungkook said, losing his patience.

I flicked my arm away from him, giving him a death glare.

"I just want to talk." He said.

I shook my head.

He tried to reach me but the guy who I bumped into walked between us.

"Hey, can I know what's going on here?" He asked.

Jungkook glared at him. "Move away Park."

Oh so he's a Park.

"No.. this poor lad doesn't want to talk to you, you shouldn't force him especially in a harmful way."

"I'm not gonna hurt him!"

"Jungkook, I know you.. everybody does."

"I just want to talk to him, now go away!"

The park guy shook his head. "As the president of student council, I'm afraid you need to obey me even if you're more powerful than me. I don't want any violence happening especially in front of me Jeon."

He's a student council president.. wow.

"I said I'm not going to hurt him, which part of that you don't understand? I just want to talk to him." Jungkook said annoyed.

The guy glance at me, I shook my head.

"He doesn't want to."

Jungkook looked at me. I hid behind President Park.

"Tae, I just want to talk.. I'm not going to do anything, I promise."

I can feel a bit desperateness in his voice... But no, I don't want to talk to him. I hate him.