Chapter 5

Third person's POV

"He's not here today too." Yugyeom said, looking outside.

"Did he transferred to another school already?" Jaehyun asked.

It's already 3 days since they haven't seen Taehyung enter the class they have in common. They're getting bored since they can't do anything fun to the guy.

"He's avoiding us.. just forget him." Eunwoo said, eyes on the book on his hand.

"You know, you're really getting weird when it comes to that guy." Jaehyun said to Eunwoo, frowning at him. "You like him, don't you?"

"No." Eunwoo answered sternly.

"Then why are you acting like that? You're always like.. 'you should stop bullying him' 'he cried' and now, 'just forget him'  Are you his mate it something?"

"No... I'm just saying a fact. He's already avoiding us. Why bother finding him just to make fun of him? And we can find other male Omegas to bully, why him? He didn't even do anything to deserve it."

"See! You're protecting him."

"Stop making assumptions."

"Assumptions? I'm not assuming anything, It's obvious, you're protecting him... Why?"

Eunwoo just ignored him.

"Jungkook, are you going to continue bullying him?" Yugyeom asked.

"If I'm on the mood, why not?" Jungkook said in a bored voice.

Eunwoo stood up. "For fvck sake Jungkook! You're turning 18 in 9 days! Stop acting like a child!" He yelled. Jaehyun Ang Yugyeom was taken back at the sudden action.

Jungkook's eyebrows furrowed.

When Eunwoo realized what he has done, he sat back. "I'm sorry." He mumbled.

"See?" Jaehyun whispered to Yugyeom.

"Shut up." Yugyeom whispered back.

They both turned to Jungkook who's still frowning.

"He's acting strange" Jaehyun muttered to Jungkook, pointing at Eunwoo.

Yugyeom agreed.

Jungkook sighed before talking. "What's wrong with you?" He asked.

Eunwoo just glanced at him before getting back to reading.

"Yah!" Jungkook called.

Eunwoo gave him a brief look. "If my assumption is right.. you'll regret being a bully because of that guy."

Jungkook raised an eyebrow at him. "And why would I?"

"If he really is, who I think he is.. then you broke your promise to him."

"Promise? I never made a fvcking promise to anyone."

Eunwoo scoffed. "Tsk! Like you even remember what you said back then."

~~~~~~~

The classes ended. Jimin and Taehyung are now getting out the campus. Still trying to keep low.

"When are we gonna stop doing this?" Taehyung asked.

"Till 8 days. It will be Jungkook's birthday in a week and a day." Jimin answered

"What if he still won't stop bothering me after his birthday?"

"I doubt that... He'll probably be busy looking for his mate or doing grown up stuffs."