Chapter 21

Third person's POV

Taehyung raised his head when he heard a knock on the door. He was just squealing out of embarrassment on his pillow because of what happened.

"Mom?" He stood up from his bed and walked towards the door.

He opened it slightly to see who it is but blush in embarrassment when he saw Jungkook, remembered how he acted towards him earlier and the embarrassing judgement he did of what Jungkook tried to do with him.

"What-- what do you want?" He tried to act not flustered but failed miserably, he can't even make eye-contact. Jungkook was confused of his actions but shrugged it off anyway cause he himself is flustered, thinking taehyung is still mad at him for an unknown reason.

"Your mom told me-- I mean ask-- no, I actually mean she's calling for you--- w-waiting for you for dinner after you get dressed-- no, get changed I mean." Jungkook scratched the back of his head after tumbling on his own words. "You get what I mean, right?" He asked shyly.

Taehyung almost released a laughed managed to hold it in.

"Yeah.. I'll be down in a minute." He said.

Jungkook flashed a smile and nodded. "I'll be there now-- or do you want to me to wait for you so we can go down together?-- I mean if you just want to.. no pressure."

"Ah no... You should go first.. I might take awhile actually, I still have to take.. a shower." Taehyung said, voice a bit silent on the word shower.

Unusually, their voices were calm and tinted with a bit of shyness.

"Yeah okay." Jungkook uttered and stepped back.

Taehyung nodded and slowly closing the door back. He then released the breath he didn't even know he was holding.

He covered his flushed face with both of his hands. "Don't embarrass yourself too much infront of him Taehyung please, it's only been a day since you knew he's your mate!" He whispered to himself.

Meanwhile, Jungkook went to the kitchen as what he said.

He arrives at his parents talking while hands piled on each other's one.

He cleared his throat to catch their attention. Haeyen immediately whip her head to Jungkook, subtly pulling her hands to herself.

"Come here, sit down.. I'll bring the food." She said and stood up. "Is Taehyung coming down?"

"Yeah.. he said he'll take a shower first." Jungkook answered and sat on a seat opposite of his father's.

His father faced him.

"How's college today? Did something happen? Your mom--- I mean Haeyen told me Taehyung rushed to his room with a red face." Jaegguk said.

Jungkook avoided contact. Should he tell them? Taehyung already know they're mates so why not tell them already.

"Kind of... It's complicated. It's better if I say it with Taehyung's permission first." He said, Jaegguk nodded in agreement.

"You have learned a lot in just a day." His father uttered, giving Jungkook a proud smile.

Jungkook shook his head. "I didn't learn much... Realize? Yes, a lot of self realization happened to me today."

"And why is that?"

Haeyen put the foods on the table, listening to their conversation too.

"I.... I'll wait for Taehyung first." He said.

~~~~~~~

Taehyung's POV

After having a refreshing shower, I immediately changed into comfy outfits and got out my room then went to the kitchen downstairs.