Social Suicide [Ch.1]

Hey Guys! So, this is my first story. Right now, I am still working alot on it so feel free to comment it and give me some tips or share any ideas you may have that would help me, I would greatly appreciate it :)

I have a slide show of pics of how i picture each of the chacters.

Also, the youtube video is how i picture Blaze and Dru would sound singing together. :)

**WARNING: Some bad language, but not alot.  If anyone has a problem with it, send me a private message so we can talk about it :)

*****

Chapter One

“Oh my god!  You will not believe what I just over-heard!”  My best friend, Dru tells me as she quickly runs up to me in the hallway.

“What did you hear?”  I ask as I close my locker door and turn to look at the excited expression on her face.  “Did Travis and Megan have a fight again?”

“No, someone has a crush.  She practically screams from excitement.  I look at her with a ‘no duh’ expression, “Dru, this is high school.  What else is new?”

“I accidently walked in on Colin telling Cameron that he likes Jordyn.  Can you believe it?  After all this time the boy finally admits he likes her!”  Dru tells me ignoring my sarcastic remark.  She runs a hand through her long dark brown hair and flings it over one shoulder.  Her aqua-green eyes that are surrounded by thick long black eyelashes are staring at me with so much excitement you would think she just one the lottery for 1 billion dollars or something.

“Is he going to tell Jordyn?”  I ask slightly interested in the response.  Colin has never had a girlfriend before.  He has dated girls, but has never really been in a relationship.  Don’t get me wrong. He isn’t a player like you would consider Cameron to be.  He doesn’t sleep with all of them like Cameron does with the girls he dates and Colin only dates one girl at a time just it never last very long.  Colin gets slightly distracted and ends up losing interest in the girl pretty quickly.  He can never seem to admit when he actually likes a girl.

“I don’t know.  He doesn’t even know that I over-heard.  He would probably just deny it if we even asked him about it knowing him.  He can never seem to take things, too, seriously.  Most things are jokes with him.”  Dru said rolling her eyes at the end.

Before I have a chance to say anything back a loud buzzing sounds over head announcing that it is time for lunch.  At our school we can either choose to eat in the cafeteria or court yard and on Wednesdays and Fridays, seniors get to have off campus lunch.  Since today is Tuesday, Dru and I are eating at our usual table outside in the court yard with our group of friends.

As Dru and I turned and started walking to the cafeteria to grab some food someone came up behind me and draped their arm on my shoulders.  “Hey Beautiful, are you going to finally let me take you on your dream date tonight where it ends with you naked in my bed?”  Cameron whispered in my ear teasingly.

I looked at the gorgeous boy who had dark brown gelled spiky hair and heresy’s chocolate brown puppy dog eyes who was smiling at me flirtingly.  “I would only be naked in front of you in your dreams, Cam.  Hate to burst your bubble, but that is your dream date, not mine.”  I said winking at him.

“You know one of these days I am going to get you to fall for my charm, Blaze.  It is only a matter of time.  I mean, just look at Dru.  She fell for me ages ago.”  Cameron stated as he threw his other arm over Dru’s shoulders and pulled her closer to him on the other side.  He turned to smile at her with a wink.