Episode 8: Starving Marvin. Part 1.

🥧🍂🍁🦃 HAPPY THANKSGIVING! 🦃🍁🍂🥧

I own NOTHING but my OCs Kevin, Alex, and Saya. Everything else, all rights go to their owners.
EXTREMELY sorry in advance for it being so SUPER long. You HAVE been warned lol. Now enjoy.

WARNING: Trigger warning.

ALEX'S POV:

I can't believe it's been almost a month now since Saya "died". She's NEVER taken this long to come back before. I wonder if it's because it was Kenny that 'killed' her. But she was still a Zombie when he 'killed' her though, so it shouldn't have counted. Right? An hour after me and Kenny left, Kevin went to her grave, and dug her up. She's now still in her bed, in a very deep coma apparently. We've tried EVERYTHING to wake up, but nothing works. Not even Kenny's blood worked. We were getting EXTREMELY worried about her never coming back. We know she's still around, but in her spirit form, since she's saved kenny a few times now. She even took control of his body that one time a gang of seven was going to attack him. He only walked away with a couple of scratches. But the gang on the other hand was killed, since they were known for raping and killing kids. Good riddance too. Right?

As I was finally cleaning up her room, I found a letter for Kenny. And it was dated a few days before Halloween too. Shit. I put it in my back pocket to give it to him later today when we go back to her grave again. Damn. *sigh* Poor Kenny. If he knew it was actually empty this entire time, he'll go on a full rampage looking for her. After an hour I left to meet up with him, like I do every day now. As I was walking, I was wondering what song he'll be singing this time. He's sung No Air by Jordan Sparks feat. Chris Brown, T-shirt by Shontelle, Tattoo by Jordan Sparks, Impossible by Shontelle, Halo by Beyonce, A Thousand Years by Christina Perri, and even Tattoo by Jordan Sparks, Because Of You by Kelly Clarkson, Angels Fall by Breaking Benjamin, Control by Zoe Wees, Falling Angels by Insane Clown Posse, Just a Dream by Nelly, and Hold Me While You Wait by Lewis Capaldi. And a few others too. So I wonder what he'll sing this time. Thirty minutes later I saw him at the entrance to the cemetery. Still MISERABLE. *sigh*

Alex - "Hey Kenny."

Kenny - "(Hm.)" I sighed softly. Damn it Saya, you NEED to come back REAL soon! As in a month ago damn it!

We walked for a few minutes in painfully sad silence. As we got closer to her grave, he started to shake and cry more. Damn. I really don't know what to do actually. Saya was the one that was good at helping and comforting others, not me and Kevin. Up ahead I saw someone else at her grave, and it wasn't Kagami this time. They ran before I could get a better look when they heard us coming. They were wearing blue though. And his scent was familiar, but at the same time not. Huh. I wonder who that was. After a few moments, we got to her grave. We just stood there in silence for a few minutes, until he fell to his knees and sobbed uncontrollably in his hands. Shit. I sat beside him and sideways hugged him. It wasn't until an hour later that I remembered the letter.

Alex - "Hey Kenny?"

Kenny - *sniff* "(Hm.)"

Alex - "When I was finally cleaning her room up some, I found this on her desk. Halfway buried under a bunch of papers. It's addressed to you, but it's dated a few days before Halloween. Here." He was a bit surprised at first, and then back to being sad. He very carefully open the envelope, and inside he found her half of the wolf necklaces, two rings, and a letter. He put the necklace on and connected it to his, it glowed weakly for a few seconds, and then put the rings on both of his ring fingers. As he opened the letter, a card fell out, and her sent was on both the card, and the letter. He was silently crying as he breath in her calming scent of cherry blossoms, bamboo, night air, moon flowers, and a hint of cool snow. After a bit, he finally got the courage to read it. I was a long one too. I'll let him read it first, and if he wants, I can read it next. As he kept reading it, he was crying more and more. After he got done reading it, he was more of a sobbing mess than before, and that's saying something, as he was clunching the letter close to his chest. After a few hours, he finally lets me read it. I saw some old tear drops stains from Saya, and some new ones from Kenny.