Episode 9: Mr. Hankey, The Christmas Poo. Part 1.

🎄🎁🎀🕊️🦌🌨️🤶🎅MERRY CHRISTMAS!🎅🤶🌨️🦌🕊️🎀🎁🎄

I own NOTHING but my OCs Kevin, Alex, and Saya. Everything else, all rights go to their owners.
EXTREMELY sorry in advance for it being so SUPER long. You HAVE been warned lol. Now enjoy.

WARNING: Trigger Warning.

It will be COMPLETELY different from the actual episode, and also I'll be adding A WHOLE new character to this again. So bare with me here. Okay?..

Liviya is by @Moon_The_Protector.

The name Catherine is by @_HimeTsuki_.

ALEX'S POV:

It's been a couple of weeks now since the whole rampaging turkey episode, and Saya is still recovering from having her eye ripped out. She can still see out of it after coming back from the dead again, but she can only see halfway out of it right now. But she's slowly getting more and more of her vision back. Which is extremely good. Right? Right now she's playing with Kenny and Karen. She was helping them how to defend themselves and each other better. It's Actually going really well too. I'm glad Actually. Saya even more so. But do you blame her? No. You don't. So that gives me and Kevin time to find some gifts for her. Even though she keeps saying that she doesn't deserve any, and that us being a family is all the gift she could ever want and need. But we're still going to get her a couple of gifts regardless. Plus Kenny, his family, Stan, HIS family, and the rest of her and Alex's friends. Both old and new. But before we could, this morning there was a very faint distress signal near by. So while Saya's distracted, me and Kevin went to investigate it. So now here we are, in front of the South Park Orphanage. Both of us can sense the magic in the very air itself. It felt, sad and lonely. Poor kid. Hopefully we aren't too late. We walk in like nothing is wrong. We quickly found the office. We were quickly let in since Kevin called ahead an hour ago. The Dean Headmistress looked up when we entered, and stood up to shake our hands.

Dean Headmistress - "Ah, hello. You must be Mr. Nightstand and his adopted son, Alex."

Kevin - "Yes ma'am, we are." We all sat down.

Dean Headmistress - "Now, what can I do for you two? I know you said that you wanted to adopt another girl over the phone. But what are you looking for? And where is this daughter of yours?"

Kevin - "I was hoping to adopt another little girl about 8 years old. And my first daughter, Saya, is at her friend's house, playing with his little sister." She looked surprised at that.

Dean Headmistress - [Surprised.] "She's at a guy's house? Are you sure that's safe? Especially with boys these days."

Kevin - "Yes. She is. And she can handle herself just fine. And he knows how to treat her right, and not do anything he's not supposed to be doing. I trust them both."

Alex - "He's right." She still didn't looked convinced.

Dean Headmistress - "Well,.. If you say so."

Kevin - "Don't worry. They've been hanging out for a few months now." She nodded her head.

Dean Headmistress - "Okay then." She shuffled some papers around, looking for something. And I guess she found what she was looking for. "Here we go. Now, we only have three eight year old girls. Two of them are relatively new. But this one has been here for almost a year now." She handed us three profiles. But it's the one on top that caught our attention. It's her. The one that sent out the faint distress signal this morning. Her name is Liviya. Hm. A bit of an unusual name. It's Hebrew. And it means Lioness. Like I said, it's bit of an unusual name. Especially since she looks so innocent and adorable. But like we were always taught, NEVER judge a book by it's cover. Hence me, Saya, and Kevin. Right?