Episode 11: Tom's Rhinoplasty. Part 2.

Continuous from part 1.

💋❤️🧡💛💚💙💝💌💗 Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!💗💌💝💙💚💛🧡❤️💋

I own NOTHING but my OCs Kevin, Alex, and Saya. Everything else, all rights go to their owners.
EXTREMELY sorry in advance for it being so SUPER long. You HAVE been warned lol. Now enjoy.

WARNING: Trigger warning.

WARNING: EXTREMELY SAD! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

SAYA'S POV:

Both Alex and Papa didn't want me to go back to school yet, but I needed to. So they Reluctantly let me. And besides, I REALLY wanted to see the bitches face when she opens my "gift". A few minutes into class, and Alex got a text from Nickolai. Wondering where he was. So now Nickolai is here standing beside him by the door. When he walked in, he was confused at first why almost all the boys were acting so strange. But then he was disgusted and angry after Alex told him why. So now he was leaning against the wall closer to my new desk as well. Today I decided to wear this with my usual jacket. And with the same makeup as last time.

 And with the same makeup as last time

[Day two, the classroom]

Ms. Ellen - "Well, I certainly want to thank all you lovely children for the presents you got me" [A pile of gifts sits on the teacher's desk. Smiles flash onto the boys' faces. She opens the first gift.] "Ohhh. What a delightful scarf. Thank you, Kyle." [He's dancing blissfully in his seat.] Me, Alex, and Nickolai rolled our eyes. Even though mine was still weak.

Stan - [Feigning a clearing throat.] "Ploozer gift, ploozer gift." I was Chuckling softly in my head, or else I'll start coughing Again. Speaking of which, I went to sleep again after getting some water last night and found the petals missing from my bed when I got back. I wonder who did it.

Ms. Ellen - "And here's one from Kenny." [Opens it.] "Oh, thank you very much, Kenny, this is a very scrumptious-looking sausage." [He laughs, sure that she got the hint.] I whimpered softly in pain so that only a select few heard it, and was concerned. "Oh, and what a nice alarm clock. Thank you, Stan."

Stan - "Bluuch." [Losing patience, Wendy thumps her desk and glares at him.] [Weakly.] 'You're not the only one kid...'

Ms. Ellen - "And here's another present...from Wendy." [Opens it.] "Oh. Why, it's a dead animal." [Holds it up for all to see.] "Thank you, Wendy." [Now irate that Ms. Ellen didn't fold.]

Stan - "See? She liked my present the best!"

Ms. Ellen - [Surprised.] "Oh! It appears that I've missed one!" I started to Chuckle very darkly in my head, while I have an evil smile on the outside. Alex and Nickolai both raised an eyebrow at me. "Oh! It's from Saya." [Opens it.] "Oh! A Breadfruit!¹ And it looks so sweet and yummy too!" I started to evilly Chuckle softly only to start coughing Again as she took a giant bite of it. After a few seconds she immediately threw it up. For you see, I added some Spam to it.