INTRO

I I own NOTHING but my OCs Kevin, Alex, Saya, Amethyst. Everything else, all rights go to their owners.
EXTREMELY sorry in advance for it being so SUPER long. You HAVE been warned lol. Now enjoy.

WARNING: Trigger warning

???? POV:

I was standing on top of a random building in a small mountainous town, I breathe in the cool night air to try and help calm my racing heart

I was standing on top of a random building in a small mountainous town, I breathe in the cool night air to try and help calm my racing heart. I can feel my wolf tail swishing, I wait quietly and patiently in the shadows as I wait for my target to show itself. As I wait, I think back to the very vivid vision/dream I had the night before. It was about my soulmate getting shot on one of his nightly walks. I just can't let that happen. Not on my watch. Five minutes have past when it finally showed itself. It was a kid, wearing a orange parka. A boy by his scent.

I stay in the shadows and jump from rooftop to rooftop following him. Thanks to my altered DNA, he didn't hear me. After a while of following him, I saw him go into an alley way. The very same alley I saw him get killed in. From my view point I can clearly see the same bum from my vision. I saw him move out of hiding with the gun point at my soulmate right as he got halfway down the alley. With my heightened hearing, I can hear how scared he is by the sound of his heart rate.

As I was focused on him, my right wolf ear twitches as  I heard the clicking of the gun being cocked. I guess the kid did too, by the looks of him trying to slowly back up. But stopped when the bum yelled for him to stop, and to give him everything that was on him. But the kid told him that he didn't have anything on him. Apparently that made the bum very mad, cause just as he pulled the trigger, I made my move. I jumped down in front of the kid just as the gun was shot. Shocking them both. I growl deeply in both a warning to the hobo to back off, and in pain from being shot in the chest as I get into a defensive stance in front of the kid. I can tell the kid was shocked cause I heard his heartbeat skipped.

As the bum was still recovering from the shock, I took my chance and attacked him. I used my super speed to disarm him, and break his arm. I did a roundhouse kick to his chest that sent him flying into the bags of garbage at the end of the alley, knocking him out. I started to have a hard time breathing as the adrenaline rush was starting to wear off. And trying really hard not to cough. After a few minutes to catch my breath, I turned around to check on the kid, and make sure he's still okay and unharmed.

I had my right hand on my chest to try and stop the bleeding while slowly healing myself as I walked up to him, still breathing a bit hard. As soon as I got to him, I kneeled down in front of him and started to look him over to make sure there was no marks on him from what I could see. I sigh in pure relief to see he was still unharmed. And in a very calm and soothing voice, I asked if he was okay. Snapping him out of his shock.

KENNY'S POV:

I sigh as I take my nightly walk since as always, I can't sleep. As I start to walk back home, I take a shortcut through an alley way. I can faintly sense someone, or something, following me, but I just ignore it. Just as I get halfway through the alley way, a bum walks out of hiding, and with a gun pointed right at me. I was really scared, so I tried to slowly back up. Only to stop when he yelled at me to stop, and to give him everything I have. I saw him get really mad when I told him that I didn't have anything on me.