Y4 .。.:*☆ Beauxbatons & Durmstrang

Start from the beginning

"Yes, we are." Hermione said with a slight frown. "Why?"

"Oh, he's more than brilliant." George said excitedly.

"Why's so?"

"You'll see, little bro..." Fred said with a sly grin.

"Let's just say... he's different."

ϟ ͛ r⃒⃘

"Imperio!" Mad-eye Moody growled while pointed his wand at a large spider in his hand.

They were learning about the 3 Unforgivable Curses, and were quite in shock when Moody started using one of them.

The class stared in awe as they realised Moody was now in control of the spider.

Y/N turned to her side and saw Ron whimpering in his seat. She sniggered quietly. She knew how much Ron hated spiders.

The class that was very silent from the beginning of the lesson was silent no more.

Moody forced the spider onto Dean Thomas's desk, making his partner gasp loudly.

"Y/N..." Ron whimpered, gripping on to Y/N's arm. "I- don't- like-"

But Y/N was busy laughing loudly at the spider that was now on Crabbe's face. The entire class was laughing at this point.

"Don't worry, she's completely harmless!" Moody said, almost sarcastically.

He then forced the hand-sized spider onto Padma Patil's hand, making Padma's eyes grow wide, and making the class laugh even louder.

"Ron, don't close your eyes, this is hilarious!" Y/N said, shaking Ron's arm.

"No- don't- no-!"

"There it comes!" Y/N looked up as Moody sent the spider zooming towards Ron. "Say hi, Ron!"

Ron made the most scrunched up face Y/N has ever seen as the spider landed on his flaming red hair. Ron whimpered loudly, his face turning red, and his eyes watering.

Harry and Y/N were laughing along with the others, and Hermione shook her head  disapprovingly.

Draco Malfoy was laughing the loudest among the students. He was rocking back and forth, thumping his desk with his fist.

"What're you laughing at?" Moody growled.

He sent the spider onto Malfoy's face, making him yell loudly.

"Get it off! Get it off-!" Malfoy said to Goyle in horror.

Y/N could feel tears forming in her eyes as she laughed her lungs out. Harry was with her, and was clapping his hands enthusiastically. The class was now buzzing with laughter.

"AHAHA! Talented, isn't she?" Moody growled. "What shall I make her do next... jump out the window?" the spider went flying towards the window, screeching fearfully along the way.

The class fell silent and gulped.

"Drown herself?" Moody asked quietly. The spider was now held right above a bucket of water.

Y/N came to realize how scary the curse actually was. And so did the rest of the class.

"Now..." Moody brought the spider back to the palm of of his hand. "Let's see... who can tell me... another one?"

Almost half the class raised their hands, including Hermione, of course, and surprisingly, Neville.

Moody marched over to Neville and stared at him. He studied Neville's expression and nodded his head slowly.