Y5 .。:+*✧ Hogwarts Again

A/N ~ I FEEL SO BAD FOR TAKING SO LONG ON THIS CHAPTER, SO SORRY GUYS.

ϟ ͛ r⃒⃘

Harry woke up on September the 1st, the day they were to return to Hogwarts, to a weird intense feeling in the room.

He rubbed his eyes and grabbed his glasses from his nightstand, before scrambling them on.

Sitting on her bed, was Y/N, staring intensely across the room at the window sill of their bedroom. Her hair and eyes indicated that she probably just woke up.

"Er... Niff, what are you doing?" Harry asked hesitantly, trying not to laugh.

"Shh!" Y/N hushed, not breaking her eyes from a certain brown rock that sat on the side of the windowsill.

Harry raised his eyebrows and watched as her eyes narrowed.

After a few seconds, there was tiny sound of explosion, and little shreds of the brown rock flew into different directions.

"WAIT-"

"YES!" Y/N exclaimed, beaming from ear to ear and punching the air.

"May I know what's happening, now?" Harry asked, grinning, as he watched Y/N celebrate to herself.

"I can control my exitiumagus powers!" Y/N said triumphantly. "I've been practicing every day, in the morning, and this is the first time I actually did it- Harry, I can control my powers!"

"That's brilliant," Harry chuckled. "I don't know if I should be scared or-"

Harry broke into a fit of laughter when Y/N bounced off her bed and crashed into his arms, hugging him tightly, as they both fell back onto Harry's bed.

Y/N lost balance and their foreheads bumped into each other painfully. It was one of those bumps where only one side receives the pain.

"Ow!" Y/N exclaimed, her hand jumping to her forehead, as Harry's laugh grew louder.

Y/N scowled at him for a moment, but accidentally let out a snort of laughter.

Once she started, she couldn't seem to stop. They both laughed together uncontrollably, rolling on the bed and hitting each other's arms.

"What, were you trying to get matching scars-?" Harry said through his laughter, feeling tears of laughter form at the corner of his eyes.

It felt amazing, just laughing with Y/N, with her head buried in his chest, and her bracelet glowing pink...

He felt like he had the potential to be alright again. To actually laugh at little things like that. For that little moment, even with Voldemort inside his head, Harry felt safe again.

ϟ ͛ r⃒⃘

Once both Y/N and Harry changed into their clothes, packed their things and briefly cleaned their room, they headed out the door and down the stairs, Bamboo and Hedwig screeching in their cages.

It had been nice staying in Grimmauld Place, even with Mrs Black's screaming portrait, Kreacher's casual insults, and Harry's annoying mood swings.

Harry smiled at Y/N and linked her hand in his, trotting down the flight of stairs, exited for Hogwarts.

"Hey, wait up!" came Ginny's voice, as Y/N and Harry passed through the second floor.

A beaming Ginny and Hermione came out from the hallway with their bags slung over their shoulders. Y/N grinned at the two of them, as the four started down the stairs again.