Y4 .。.:*☆ The Burrow

A/N ~ Welcome, everyone, to Y/N Scamander and the Goblet of Fire! *nervously claps*... Half of this chapter is pretty important, and takes place right after the last day of year 3. The rest is your arrival at The Burrow, aka your second/third home... enjoy xx

(Btw Mrs Scamander will be mentioned as Alexis/Lex/Lexi)

ϟ ͛ r⃒⃘

The Scamander house was extremely minimal and small for a rich family like them. The walls were a light colour of yellow, representing Hufflepuff, and they always gave out cheerful energy to the people in the house. Their front lawn was clean and neat- but their magically protected backyard, however, contained a large amount of magical creatures.

 Their front lawn was clean and neat- but their magically protected backyard, however, contained a large amount of magical creatures

Browtruckles, Pixies, Fire Crabs, Flobber Worms, several Nifflers, and many more. It was Mr Scamander's favourite place in the house. He'd spend hours in there every day, despite all the work he had as a magizoologist.

Y/N Scamander missed every bit of it.

Y/N pushed open their front door and sighed happily. The place looked exactly the same like last time she was there- magical and alive.

The living room and kitchen were cleaned, and the tiny chandelier was still there.

"Welcome home, kids." Mr Scamander said happily.

"Merlin, I miss this place." Rolf threw himself onto the big sofa in their living room with a loud grunt. He closed his eyes and grinned warmly. "Wake me up when summer's over."

"What are you, a grizzly bear?" Y/N rolled her eyes, slumping onto the sofa next to him.

"Shut up, Niff." Rolf mumbled, eyes still closed.

"Why don't you guys go unpack your trunks?" Mr Scamander said with a slight chuckle. "And then I can make you some dinner, and we can talk about school."

"That sounds nice." Y/N shrugged.

"I'm sleeping, dad." Rolf groaned.

"You can sleep after we eat." Mr Scamander said firmly. "Otherwise your mum would kill me, if you missed dinner."

"When's mum coming back from work, by the way?" Y/N asked.

"She's coming back in 2 days." her dad said.

"2 days?" Rolf exclaimed. "Is there something bad happening? Is everyone alright?"

"Everyone's alright." Mr Scamander said firmly. "Your mother's an Auror, she's always busy. I heard she's training a young witch for her Auror examinations. She said the witch was a talented one, and wanted to spend time helping her."

"That's really Hufflepuff of her." Y/N chuckled. "But I really need to talk to mum about something."

"Well, you can tell me about it." Mr Scamander said with a smile. "At dinner, perhaps. For now, go unpack and change into some fresh clothes. No, Rolf, you can't sleep. And give Roro some food. He's screeching like crazy." Mr Scamander said, eyeing Rolf's loud grey owl in annoyance.