Y3 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ Obscurus

A/N ~ y'all your comments are making me MELTTT😭 Like what did I do to deserve you guys... here's an early chapter bcoz I'm so thankful.

ϟ ͛ r⃒⃘

It was the day of their finals, and Y/N and Hermione were waiting for their Runes examination while the others were waiting for their Divination examination. The two girls knew best not to waste their time on such class.

"Y/N, quiz me again- please? Pretty please?" Hermione begged, when Hannah Abott came out of Professor Vector's room.

Y/N tried her best not to roll her eyes.

"Hermione, I've already quizzed you five times." She said, trying to contain her annoyance. "Plus, you're the best at Runes. You'll nail everything."

"Oh, but I won't!" Hermione kept on fussing. "I'll mess up everything!"

"You've been saying that for all the classes and all you messed up was running away from your Boggart." Y/N reminded her.

"Miss Hermione Granger," Professor Vector called from her office. Hermione squealed and gathered her things quickly.

"See you, Y/N." She said and practically sprinted into Professor Vector's room.

Y/N chuckled to herself and waited quietly.

After a very long hour or two, the two girls were finished with their examinations.

Y/N groaned and ranted about how bad her head ached and Hermione went on and on about her Boggart situation.

They went to the Great Hall for dinner and found Harry and Ron slumped in the corner of the Gryffindor table, looking as exhausted as they were.

Hermione ran across the hall to them and slipped into the seat next to Ron. Ron sighed as she started her rant.

"How was your Divination exam?" Y/N asked Harry meanwhile. He let out a deep sigh.

"Quite horrible." He replied and scooped some dishes onto his plate. "Trilawny was acting weird, though. Said something about something happening tonight. Said Voldemort's most loyal servant will be back."

"I'm betting on Sirius Black." Y/N said and scoffed. "It's just a load of bull crap. Don't worry about it."

"I guess. What about you?" Harry asked.

"It went alright," Y/N replied with a shrug. "Professor McGonagall seemed impressed with my Transfiguration skills. That's all that matters."

She smiled in satisfaction and turned to the frantic Hermione.

"I swear I got all the Runes letters right," she told Ron. "but ansuz and ac were really similar-!"

"Hermione, I'm sure you did great." Y/N said firmly.

"Yeah, at least you didn't get kicked out in the middle of Professor Binns' exam." Harry smirked and glanced at Ron.

"Shut up, Harry." Ron said, but Y/N was laughing.

"You got kicked out mid examination?" Hermione frowned at the redhead.

"Yes. So you might as well not complain about yours." Ron said moodily. "At least you didn't mess up History of Magic."

Hermione stopped talking and Ron and Harry sighed in relief.

She then acted suspiciously weird. Hermione frowned slightly and tilted her head. Then, she opened her mouth and shut it immediately.