·˚✎ ﹏ c. 008

Magsimula sa umpisa

Katana was left alone, a thoughtful look on her face as she debated internally on whether or not she should actually become the manager. Kuroo was obviously to blame for the coach even thinking about asking her, there wasn't a doubt in her mind. The innocent whistle was the most obvious indicator.

She was always in the gymnasium, watching the boys practice so she could walk home with Kenma and Kuroo when they were done with practice.

Katana was so lost in thought that she barely realized her phone was ringing. Picking the device up, she glanced at the screen, eyebrow quirking at the call she was receiving. Suna wanted to facetime? This was new, something she'd never received from the apathetic middle blocker. Pressing answer, she almost jumped in her seat when she found Atsumu and Osamu wrestling on the other line, arguing about god knows what.

"Uh- what's this, Suna?" Katana questioned, watching her brothers fight through the screen.

"Your brothers won't listen to coach, we already tried your mom, you're like the only one that can split them up," Suna explained, moving around to give Katana a better view. "Also, it's been happening for a solid twenty minutes, coach is worried they'll end up killing each other."

"I'm surprised you'd even think of calling me instead of playing paparazzi," Katana replied, finding amusement in the fact that Suna facetimed her.

"Oh, believe me, I did, for a solid fifteen minutes before coach yelled at me," Suna replied.

"Alright, turn the volume all the way up or something, I'll yell at them," Katana instructed, standing up from her spot on the bleachers, grabbing her backpack and walking out of the gym.

This caught some of the players attention, though no one followed after Katana to see why she'd left. They would soon know their answer anyways, when Katana would be yelling into her phone at her idiotic brothers.

"Alright, done," Suna said once he'd done as instructed.

"OI, IDIOTS, STOP FIGHTING," Katana practically yelled, causing Suna to jump in surprise at the sudden yell and almost drop his phone.

On the other side of the facetime, Katana could see the twins freeze, glancing around wildly at where the voice could have come from. When they couldn't figure out where it had come from, they almost looked like they were about to start fighting again.

"I swear to god, if either of you lays a hand on the other, I will not go to Hyogo for part of summer break," Katana said, loud enough for the boys to hear her through the speaker, though not loud enough to scare Suna again.

"Kata, no! You need to come back for summer break," Atsumu insisted, still trying to pinpoint exactly where Katana's voice was coming from. Osamu shoved Atsumu off of himself, standing up and dusting off his sweatpants, walking towards Suna, knowing it had to be either Suna or Aran who had called Katana, as they were the only ones besides the twins who had her number.

"He started it," Osamu grumbled, arms crossed as he glared at the camera that was aimed directly at Osamu.

"I don't care who started it, you both need to grow up," Katana replied with an eye roll. "I can't believe I consider you two my brothers. How old are you?"